ADVERTISEMENT

CCC 1A/2A Week 3

bigtime_87

Oct 3, 2014
Thomasville 1-1 vs. TW Andrews 2-0: Bulldogs and Red Raiders both smashed B Yancey the last two weeks. Both teams are very athletic and fast. Bulldogs are better on defense so I will say Bulldogs 35-13.

Salisbury 2-0 vs. E Rowan 0-2: Salisbury smashes ER with a running clock.

West Davidson 0-2 vs. C Davidson 0-2: CD was a winning program for a few seasons but has fallen off once again. West goes every year just seeking a few wins so I will go with the bigger school CD in a pretty close game.

Lexington 1-1 vs. S Stanly 1-1: Yellow Jackets are improving and got a win last week. SS is in a transition with a new coach and beat S Rowan last week. I will go with the Jackets to improve to 2-1 with a 2-3 TD win in this one.

East Davidson 1-1 vs. Trinity 1-1: East came back last week and won the game against Wheatmore. Trinity beat a struggling Albemarle team. I am going to go with East in this one in a close game. Eagles win 27-24.

S Davidson 2-0 vs. N Stokes 1-1: The Wildcats are a little older team and the new coaching staff has them winning early on. N Stokes is not a very good team so I will go with the upstart Wildcats to go to 3-0 in a 35-14 win.

N Rowan vs. Anson 0-2: NR is the better team and will win this one pretty easily over a struggling Anson team trying to find itself. NR 42-7.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT