ADVERTISEMENT

Catawba Valley 2A Early Outlook

It will be a fun year I hope!!
Grain of salt for sure. They usually run on what happened the previous year when they make standings. I remember years ago when I happened to look that East Burke was ranked high. Of course it didn’t hold, prob based on previous year. Hibriten was same way at times. Maiden May just be one of those programs that no matter what graduates they got something the next year just not quite as good as the previous but still good.

A team like EB, West Caldwell, some Hibriten, Hickory, South Caldwell will show they lost tallent and it be obvious

Grain of salt for sure. They usually run on what happened the previous year when they make standings. I remember years ago when I happened to look that East Burke was ranked high. Of course it didn’t hold, prob based on previous year. Hibriten was same way at times. Maiden May just be one of those programs that no matter what graduates they got something the next year just not quite as good as the previous but still good.

A team like EB, West Caldwell, some Hibriten, Hickory, South Caldwell will show they lost tallent and it be obvious
We can still be good and still win while at the same time people think we look horrible because of previous team. We were way better than everyone last year so we can still take a step back and still be good and beat our opponents.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I remembered working at Carolina Mills in Newton when Bandys finally got a win against Maiden I guess after long period of time. The year was ‘93 I believe. Then wasn’t long until Bandys started having real good teams. I remember’96 and ‘97 they were really good. I believe it was Brad Hall as RB for Bandys in ‘93 that comes to
I remembered working at Carolina Mills in Newton when Bandys finally got a win against Maiden I guess after long period of time. The year was ‘93 I believe. Then wasn’t long until Bandys started having real good teams. I remember’96 and ‘97 they were really good. I believe it was Brad Hall as RB for Bandys in ‘93 that comes to mind.
The first time Maiden lost to Bandys was 1983 9-6 on a late field goal by Scott Wesson!!

Scrimmage day

Fire Elmo GIF

🔱😈 almost time to go tornado hunting
AMD, I don't know, the Tornadoes might be pretty tough, course, just don't believe either team will risk injury to players or show all they got during what is simply a scrimmage. Guess I should be worrying about St. Stephens.

Oh, hey, mail came today from a particular charter school addressed to my Mother asking if she was interested in sending her child (me) there. Think I'll get Creek, Cheerduck or AAW to take me for enrollment. Would look like a geriatric version of Jethro going to the Potts School.

AMD, I don't know, the Tornadoes might be pretty tough, course, just don't believe either team will risk injury to players or show all they got during what is simply a scrimmage. Guess I should be worrying about St. Stephens.

Oh, hey, mail came today from a particular charter school addressed to my Mother asking if she was interested in sending her child (me) there. Think I'll get Creek, Cheerduck or AAW to take me for enrollment. Would look like a geriatric version of Jethro going to the Potts School.
Damn they already trying to get all y'all's athletes over there 🤣🤣

Hope you demand a full ride based on your mastery of Latin and the classics. Oh wait, charters are public schools😂

Hope you demand a full ride based on your mastery of Latin and the classics. Oh wait, charters are public schools😂
LOL, Thank you, OC, but I don't even know how they'd of found my Mother's name. If you weren't so far away I'd ask you to go with me for enrollment and orientation.

I can imagine the conversation: The administrative personnel in charge of admissions might ask you "Where is our new student"? To which you might say "Sitting in the hall, I'll call him in". To which the Administrative staff would subsequently respond "We're calling the police, right now" ! :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT