ADVERTISEMENT

Catawba Valley 2A Early Outlook

🤣🤣🤣 we play 4a playoff team watauga. Y'all aren't the same as us. Y'all could of found a challenging team and played up, but no y'all went to a home school team. Are y'all even able to sit down this week, that ass probably still sore after that beating hickory gave it Friday
Frustrated World Cup GIF

🤣🤣🤣 we play 4a playoff team watauga. Y'all aren't the same as us. Y'all could of found a challenging team and played up, but no y'all went to a home school team. Are y'all even able to sit down this week, that ass probably still sore after that beating hickory gave it Friday
Acting like we didn’t try…. Hard to replace 2 games when most people have their non conference set for 4 years. Keep that same energy come October when we dragging that ass across the field

• Haha
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Acting like we didn’t try…. Hard to replace 2 games when most people have their non conference set for 4 years. Keep that same energy come October when we dragging that ass across the field
Sounds a lot like what y'all said on yalls senior night two years ago. I'm trying to remember how that game went anybody remember the final score ??

Sounds a lot like what y'all said on yalls senior night two years ago. I'm trying to remember how that game went anybody remember the final score ??
My friend, it happens to me, too, but I wouldn't worry about it. Hey, just wait 'til somebody tells you about an East Lincoln accomplishment and you can't think of something unflattering to say. Now that's when you know things are getting really bad. Please consider 👇

My friend, it happens to me, too, but I wouldn't worry about it. Hey, just wait 'til somebody tells you about an East Lincoln accomplishment and you can't think of something unflattering to say. Now that's when you know things are getting really bad. Please consider 👇

@Lincolnton don't worry my good friend I remember well. Even got photo evidence 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Lincolnton
But this is officially my last post regarding this. This is officially the start of week 1 my focus will be on Fred t Foard. Followed each week by the team we're actually playing.

AMD, that's painful to even look at. Reminds me of the belt whipping Bandys gave us in March of 2020 by a score of 52-8, and then the drubbing West Lincoln gave us in 2019 to the tune of 54-14.
Got a feeling the bears are thinking "alright, AMD, we ain't forgot and been working hard, too, so when blue Beelzebub comes to the hill this year we're going to make him climb it".

Ha I remember that game well. My moms family all went to Bunhi and kept telling me y’all coming to the Hill to get tore up this year!!! It was so much fun afterwards feeding them that crow.
I was in the end zone that year fans behind us were cussing us and talking mad crap to us then 5 mins later not a word they all disappeared. 🤣🤣

I was in the end zone that year fans behind us were cussing us and talking mad crap to us then 5 mins later not a word they all disappeared. 🤣🤣
Yep my uncle said y’all going down this year for sure. He even said they were gonna beats us by 3 touchdowns lol. For some reason he wouldn’t answer my phone calls for 3 days after lol

Well, where to start. Big 4a Watauga that is basically given a 4a playoff birth every year. Kinda like S.Caldwell playoff birth to go to Chambers or MC the other year. You lost to them last year also. On to the next. Hickory is good. They were up on our starters 14-7 (I swear the fg looked good). Another half of football BH definitely could win a real game with them. Who cares its a scrimmage. Didn't they score about 6 times with Maiden. Yall keep talking about a game that happened 2 years ago that most of this group didn't real play in. Yall were plenty scared last Oct for most of that game. Numbers on that scoreboard might switch sides this year.

Well, where to start. Big 4a Watauga that is basically given a 4a playoff birth every year. Kinda like S.Caldwell playoff birth to go to Chambers or MC the other year. You lost to them last year also. On to the next. Hickory is good. They were up on our starters 14-7 (I swear the fg looked good). Another half of football BH definitely could win a real game with them. Who cares its a scrimmage. Didn't they score about 6 times with Maiden. Yall keep talking about a game that happened 2 years ago that most of this group didn't real play in. Yall were plenty scared last Oct for most of that game. Numbers on that scoreboard might switch sides this year.
We’ll see ya in October!

In full field scrimmage they didn't score. Refer to above statement ☝️ we play Fred t Foard this week that is our focus this week.

Reactions: DEVILS-24Blue
This same dude who said Stover Reminded him of Matt Johnson can’t take him seriously 😂

Posting a pic that gets 0 likes damn 😂😂
I don't even post on Twitter I just posted this pic yesterday because only way to post a pic on this forum and learn to read I said stovers closest comparison would be matt Johnson didn't say he was a matt Johnson. Y'all aren't the brightest bulbs 🤣 now quit grasping at straws and continue letting us at maiden live rent free in y'all's heads 🤣🤣🤣

And lastly refer to my comment above we are focused on Fred t Foard this week... Y'all's week will come

Good stuff to start the season in the CVAC conference! EB got a win over Freedom n Hickory won in a score fest with N-C

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT