ADVERTISEMENT

Burns at Hendersonville

I may be stopping at Outback off the exit to eat before the game. But is there any good places to eat downtown?
Hannah Flanagan's Pub, Black Rose Pub. You can walk to both fairly easily from the stadium as it's only a half mile. Hot Dog World is only a short drive down Church Street. It's a local legend.

There is a pretty good Italian joint right next to the stadium called Mona Lisa.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I watched some highlights of the chase and Hendo game. Hendo offensively looks like a typical Shelby team. I think Shelby probably looks a little bigger on the defensive side.

I watched some highlights of the chase and Hendo game. Hendo offensively looks like a typical Shelby team. I think Shelby probably looks a little bigger on the defensive side.
I think you are correct. They spread the field well and the QB is solid. He throws the ball well. Defensively they are athletic no doubt but Shelby has the size advantage. Burns and Hendo is one hell of a matchup on paper. Friday will be the tell all for sure. I will take a 1 point victory but if we lose by 1 or get our asses kicked I will be a Hendo fan next week. I know everyone wants Shelby and Reidsville but I have no interest in that matchup. With that said I would love for Burns to have a shot at RHS but we got to get through the Bearcats first. I believe last time we played it was a shootout and we escaped with a W. I know they played in 7 on 7 recently too. Not sneaking up on each other.

Is the game being streamed online ? I know KTC was trying to raise the money for the 500 dollar fee. Write the check Bluedog17 you got plenty,

I’ve been reading- and thinking all week. I’ve said very little about this game. Nobody can predict who will win. I agree with the above poster that our offense at times has been frustrating to watch but the following things I do feel confident about saying. 1- Our defense will score some points. 2- Our defense will come up with some important stops. 3- Burns historically always thrives in this type of game. Hendersonville will be somewhat taken back some during this game, not the coaching staff but the team will be. They are probably fairly confident going in and that will present a challenge for them. 4- This is a gut check for our O- and I believe they will step up. 5- When we “smell” some success- we will only play better. Go do what you do Dogs! 6- Km, Shelby, Crest not even Watagua blew us away- Neither did Salisbury in the spring. We are hungry!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT