ADVERTISEMENT

Burns at Hendersonville

I am not comparing schedules, I am comparing teams. Hendersonville beat that mighty Shelby and their front 7 just 6 months ago. I know they don't play Shelby consistently every year, but they don't have to. Hendersonville is a stout ball team. Now I know we don't have any common opponents to go by but I can assure you they'll be the most Shelby-like team you will play this year, aside from Shelby themselves. They have athletes everywhere and are very well coached. I think you're discounting Chase too much as well, Chase is a very good team and Hendersonville trounced them.

254955916_1053225755454209_4927966868684011666_n.png

254821664_231541595711925_8728611651829124584_n.png

255120809_439841647740641_3469697687929259904_n.png
Hey, what do Shelby got to do with this??

Reactions: Chopper747
I'm not explaining myself anymore. You can think what you want to think about what I posted. I think Hendersonville is and should be favored in this game. But common opponents do not matter. It's all about matchups (see the Burns-East Gaston- Shelby scores), and I think Burns matches up well with Hendersonville. Having said that, it's well documented that sometimes we can get in a rut offensively. If we do that for a few drives Friday night, we're done for.

I'm not explaining myself anymore. You can think what you want to think about what I posted. I think Hendersonville is and should be favored in this game. But common opponents do not matter. It's all about matchups (see the Burns-East Gaston- Shelby scores), and I think Burns matches up well with Hendersonville. Having said that, it's well documented that sometimes we can get in a rut offensively. If we do that for a few drives Friday night, we're done for.
I agree with everything you said but someone needs a midol and cotton swab asap!!! You bleed blue but DixieChick is bleeding too. 👀

Yall really thought you were gonna get away with Lawndale Logic, didn't ya?
You got him! Tried to be sneaky! What a genius you have proven to be. "Aside from Shelby", Hendersonville may be the best team we have seen. See what I did there.

You got him! Tried to be sneaky! What a genius you have proven to be. "Aside from Shelby", Hendersonville may be the best team we have seen. See what I did there.
You take Shelby out of the equation and I promise you, y'all haven't seen a team like Hendo....... ;)

Where’s Lawn Cheer?….Lawndale logic?…..has Burns already forgotten RS Central?…..Da Hilltoppers are in that conference as well….finished in the middle of the pack!….and took Hendo to the wire….losing 49-42.
Somehow?….that was lost in the “body of work” portion of this thread.
We can't talk about that. That score may make Hendo look bad. Let's take them out of the equation too.

Stadium-wise.....How is Hendersonville set up? Do the visitors have to sit in the stadium bleachers? Is there a spot for chairs?

Stadium-wise.....How is Hendersonville set up? Do the visitors have to sit in the stadium bleachers? Is there a spot for chairs?
Hendo is a mess right now because of the new school construction. They're getting a new stadium and field, they just have to wait until the season ends. No place for chairs, construction equipment all around, walking lanes are taped off, no press box, etc. Field is in great shape, tho!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Where’s Lawn Cheer?….Lawndale logic?…..has Burns already forgotten RS Central?…..Da Hilltoppers are in that conference as well….finished in the middle of the pack!….and took Hendo to the wire….losing 49-42.
That Hendo/ RS score still baffles me to this day !!! Cause Polk and chase whipped RS and then Hendo whipped us both but barely beat RS .... I do think I heard that Hendo was down a few important players for that game tho but not sure

Hey buddy. Been busy at work this week so Just getting caught up reading 2 dudes that hate Burns argue about Burns. It's going to be a tough game for the Dogs. Coach Devine will have the boys ready. It will be a close one and cold up the hill. Lawndale logic lol that's a Good one but but not as good as Diet Cherryville .

That Hendo/ RS score still baffles me to this day !!! Cause Polk and chase whipped RS and then Hendo whipped us both but barely beat RS .... I do think I heard that Hendo was down a few important players for that game tho but not sure
Hendo was up a few scores and let off the gas. RS kept playing hard and took advantage.

It’s been years since I have seen a poster get so offended on here! But I like it...let’s get fired up boys!! Ready to go watch Hendersonville play Friday night so I will know if Daniel is really as good as advertised.
you acknowledged Daniel…. Dude not cool! 😂😂😂 Aside from that it should be a fun atmosphere. With all the construction where the hell is the parking?

Reactions: notanyonesfan
you acknowledged Daniel…. Dude not cool! 😂😂😂 Aside from that it should be a fun atmosphere. With all the construction where the hell is the parking?
You park all over the place up there. The bleachers don't have any walking alleys to get up and down them you just have to step on people and hope you don't fall. No toilets on the visitors side either have to walk to the concession stand on the home side. Also no concessions on the visitors side last spring, don't know about now. The field is good though.

You park all over the place up there. The bleachers don't have any walking alleys to get up and down them you just have to step on people and hope you don't fall. No toilets on the visitors side either have to walk to the concession stand on the home side. Also no concessions on the visitors side last spring, don't know about now. The field is good though.
If my memory serves me right that stadium is downtown!

Same here…..similar to parking at panther stadium in Charlotte. 😂

It’s not that bad….but it’s similar. I always wanted to be right on time or 5 minutes late…..never early…..I got blocked in a parking lot on my first experience at Hendersonville….and had to wait an hour….for the jackass that blocked me to come and move his car! Ugh!

Overall….I’ve enjoyed going there! Beautiful place….and the stadium and surrounding views are somewhat unique.
Downtown High school ball….it’s a fun place to go!😉

Reactions: notanyonesfan
So if we wear safety vest to the game is there a better chance at an up close view? I mean I feel like this is going to be like stuff you see where you just got people sitting on scaffolding and piles of lumber.
Don't be a clown, you will be able to see the game from the stands just fine.

It’s been years since I have seen a poster get so offended on here! But I like it...let’s get fired up boys!! Ready to go watch Hendersonville play Friday night so I will know if Daniel is really as good as advertised.
Stupidity should offend everyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Yep, right in downtown. Awesome place to watch a game. Gonna be really nice once they get the new field, stadium, etc. The new school is breathtaking as it should be for $60mil.

Parking can be bear and for the most part has to be done curbside. There is very little parking at the school itself but again, it's in downtown. You can park and walk easily.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT