ADVERTISEMENT

Burns at Forestview

RealJaguar01

Sep 14, 2003
Nothing too really say. Bring your comfortable chairs cuz it's homecoming. As always if you're easily feel free to stop by pressbox for football chat. Be safe coming down guys.

Definitely a winnable game for both teams. We have said the same thing over and over about the Bulldogs...young, growing pains etc. they have played tough ball games each week. Only true blowout was shelby. They have found ways to claw back in games and have found different ways to lose all the close ones. Last week I felt we were better like hakf the games we have played. Just made special teams errors that cost us. That comes with the territory of growing pains. Im afraid to pick for this one so Ill hold off.

Who is special for FV, players to watch etc...

I like the Dogs in a close one Friday night. Best of luck to both squads on a good game.

Its time for these young players to step up. They have several games under their belt and have showed flashes of solid play. I think Burns wins this one.

Its time for these young players to step up. They have several games under their belt and have showed flashes of solid play. I think Burns wins this one.

I agree. We're past the halfway point, it's time to learn from these games this year and show some improvement on the field and the scoreboard.

How many injuries were there last night? I know Forestview lost their QB, RB and a LB. I think I heard Burns lost one of their RB's, an OL and I saw their QB didn't play for most of the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT