ADVERTISEMENT

Brawl @ MA/ES game

HeartPump

Nov 2, 2011
What happened at the end of the East Surry Mount Airy game. Heard that there was a fight between players and also parents. Hope no one was injured. Does this effect either teams for future games.

It's official. According to my resources any and all information there was no fight. All stories and accusations are deemed to be untrue. For any additional information you must contact the school custodians. It seems they where seen sweeping unknown documents under the rugs at the front of the school offices.

Apparently you are correct HeartPump. I think there are a couple of schools posters that are embarrassed and want to talk about something else. All I want to know is how many kids got suspended and for how many games. I know that everyone from Mt Airy blames it on East Surry and vice versa don't care about that. There was an altercation and the state needs to deal with it. It is way to crowded under the rug already.

Notice that NO one from either school has posted anything about the game. No bragging about winning or no excuses and blaming for losing. I guess everyone wants to move on as soon as possible. Would love to here myself if either school had big enough nads to take care of business. Kinda makes you wonder what's next.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT