ADVERTISEMENT

Ashe County vs Shelby

Nope,,,, shelby by 21 easy I have seen both teams play
Ashe County has an awesome wide receiver. He is a tough kid and our guys hit him hard and he would jump up and go again. He actually scored on us on the first drive for Ashe. Hibriten was up 7-0 until he caught several passes and ran over a few players. If you stop him the game will be over. We seem to start slow but he couldn't get back in against us unless it was that trash td with 3rd string in

After you asked I went and looked and if both Shelby and SP continue to win the matchup would be the fourth rd.
That is a monster IF! SP will not walk in and run over this Hibriten team. I know I will hear about 2016 again but my calendar says 2018. Shelby vs Hibriten again with the same winner again.

Reactions: daletec and BL1
Shelby will also win the state championship next year.
I agree with that! So far it looks like that jv team is unbelievable. That qb now though looked terrible when he played against MP last year. I watch him vs SP and he did well when he had plenty of time to throw. I think I counted 10 times he could have ran an easy 20 yards on a passing play but he looks scared. He did complete enough to win. Tomorrow we will see how good sp is and that will give us an idea of Shelby.

At Shelby practice last night , coaches say Ashe has very good DE thats state wrestling champ. That he stands out. also the offense runs very good.
So. I still feel personally we will do our thing and pull it off. Ashe plays to many people both ways.
I think Shelbys speed, be a big factor. Just dont see Ashe slowing us down...Shelby 35 - Ashe 14

The only thing that gets decided in Lenoir Friday night is that South Point goes home in the second round again!!!
We always go home after the 2nd Round. It's where we go to prepare for the 3rd Round.
Will do it again tonight. Raiders will surprise the doubters.

Might be a wet field, noon forecast said rain moves in after 10, now 40 percent by 8, oh well it’s Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT