ADVERTISEMENT

Air Your Grievances Here I Guess

Week 2: Who ya got? Horses traveling to the Pound.

• WRH

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Clinton

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don’t have to pass to win a state championship. You just need to be able to defend the pass.
What would be your answer when the opposing team also has a good running attack and their defense shuts down your running game? This is a legitimate question. If I was an opposing coach I would like our chances if a run oriented team is forced out of their comfort zone and has no choice but pass

What would be your answer when the opposing team also has a good running attack and their defense shuts down your running game? This is a legitimate question. If I was an opposing coach I would like our chances if a run oriented team is forced out of their comfort zone and has no choice but pass

Ask NE coach, very hard to stop Down east old school rushing attack...... SWO won four titles running the same offense and zero passing. You gotta have a head hunting defense that can control the pass and run.

Reactions: dogs79
91 How can u defend the pass.Most of Wallace players or any other team play both ways .Thaz y the spread offense is king .

SWO won four titles playing both ways. Gotta have pressure every pass on the QB and have CB and S who know wtf their doing. Ask Shelbyville and cumming when they had Bo Williams. Avg about 10-12 sacks in every title game and 2-3 INTs.

It’s not hard for schools like ED to shut the run down
Yea battle been defending it for like 40 years with his legend father. Other coaches never seen this type of offense they run down east. But ED just chokes deep in the playoffs and have bad luck. They still got coach BA on the sidelines as well. He's been defending the ancient offensive for like 35 years as well lol if you was from around here you would know why ED can defend it

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Or Maybe NE was not as good as you Hyped them up to be. Maybe you were just 3rd round material and that was it. If the talent was as good as you say it was they would not have been absolutely embarrassed like that. You are giving coaching entirely to much credit. Fact is WRH played at least 4 teams better than NE last year. Shelby, ED, Princeton, North Myrtle Beach just off top of my head.
I didnt want to witness that again I had just watched their rb and coaches absolulety embarrass our entire program the week before I think what makes it worse is that we were actually the better team with more talent Yes they had the best player on the field (Kanye) but we overall had way more talent We had one month to prepare for wrh, one month!!! We not only lose we get pulvarized and slap in our faces in our hometown That should have never happened with the kind of talent we had on the field that night I spoke with one of the local conference coaches and he said if they had the players and talent that NE has had over the last 6 plus years that they wouldve won multiple state championships No one can deny that Northeastern hasnt been blessed with talent Im not picking the Darkhorses because I dislike Wrh, Im picking them based off of what their posters have said Im actually excited aboutthe game tomorrow night, its going to be an experience Cant wait

Reactions: UNC_91 and dogs79
Or Maybe NE was not as good as you Hyped them up to be. Maybe you were just 3rd round material and that was it. If the talent was as good as you say it was they would not have been absolutely embarrassed like that. You are giving coaching entirely to much credit. Fact is WRH played at least 4 teams better than NE last year. Shelby, ED, Princeton, North Myrtle Beach just off top of my head.
I already know you don’t like me, been told that. It’s ok for your dog faithful to hype your team though. Do as we say, not as we do. It’s all good though, maybe your correct

Goobs, am I going to get to see you and Cassie tomorrow. I can’t go on Darkhorse side. I’m not that brave. Should get to see 04 in the press box. Can’t wait to see y’all and Otis and FBismylife. DogPound going to be packed. BIG TIME game round here! If it’s close, Clinton’s kicker could decide this one.
Not coming

I already know you don’t like me, been told that. It’s ok for your dog faithful to hype your team though. Do as we say, not as we do. It’s all good though, maybe your correct
Few years ago, got the chance to meet the Mule. Very nice man but came off to me as arrogant. I realized it was not arrogance, it’s confidence. He knows his team and we know our team and we don’t mind talking about it. Guess me and mule are similar in that respect. I don’t cut teams down but I am very opinionated and going to fire back when challenged. Good fun! All y’all my football family

Reactions: UNC_91
Your not going to see no running team out west that comes close to anything east of I-95. The problem is it’s only a handful of teams in 2a east that actually pass. Your right more teams going to the spread in the east.

Nah, I feel it’s best for me to stay here and I think I’ll stay off here and let you guys enjoy your love fest. This isn’t worth the hassle to me, Richlands ain’t winning tonight. They’ll have to wait yet another year.
Come on bro it's all in fun. Can't wait already on the road down to jville. Wife got a house at the beach for the weekend. Win or lose I'll enjoy my weekend. But I think you're right, Richlands will have to wait another year or 30 lol

where in the world did you come up with that? I have absolutely no issues with you at all, in fact I look forward to you livening up the boards with some of your outrageous post. Do yourself a favor and do not take stuff so serious, you make yourself look like a liberal!!

• Haha
Not coming
Goob come on to the ED / Princeton game then. In all seriousness we got our hands full tonight. They lost last week but found out there were reasons why they did. They going to give us all we want. Should be a good one

Last edited:
After reading all the predictions for this game, I'm gonna offer mine. Of course I'm gonna be partial to the dogs. I do see this one being close though. I do think Clinton can go far this year too. I got the dogs 28-24

Someone keep us posted on the score. I'll be out at Richlands SWO game only reason I'm missing this show down in the pound tonight.

Someone keep us posted on the score. I'll be out at Richlands SWO game only reason I'm missing this show down in the pound tonight.
darkhorse04 usually keeps the uptodate score on his listen live thread.

Both teams dodged bullets in the first half…..Clinton 3 times in good field position no points and going for 2 point conv instead of just kicking the extra point

7-6 WRH Clinton went for two idk Y.

halftime. Damn. Kick the XP.
You told me at the scrimmage he liked to go for 2 a lot. You are missing a good game. Playoff atmosphere. I'm glad I came. Is Wizard here? I looked for him but didn't see him.

Amazes me that coaches at a reasonably high level of competition call timeouts on 4th and 10 punt formations instead of just taking the delay of game and saving the timeout.

Reactions: Padrak and UNC_91
I’ll say this and be done Wallace won hands down no question better team. For us we had a lot of opportunities in the first half where we didn’t punch it in in games like this vs teams like this you can’t let that happen. 2nd CJ has to drop that going for 2 mess against lesser teams whatever ok but when your down in a game like this that first 2 point conv fail set you up now your chasing points the rest of the game off what analytics says you got a freaking kicker use him. I question the entire offensive gameplan not sure why play tight formations seemed to play ti Wallace defense strength idk seemed like we moved the ball better once we spreaded out a bit. Blackwell great game passing still a work in progress but he showcased a lot of athletic ability we been speaking on. Defense just totally broke down in 2nd half a lot of missed tackles and you can’t have that with a player like #1 and those RBs. Back to the drawing board they will get better hopefully we get another shot at them in the playoffs.GO HORSES

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT