ADVERTISEMENT

Air Your Grievances Here I Guess

Week 2: Who ya got? Horses traveling to the Pound.

• WRH

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Clinton

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol okay smart guy. I'm not gonna go back n forth with you. If you think a draw on 4th n long is a highly successful play, you might be drunk lol
Wowwww!!! drUNkC 91 !!! Liked th Docclown play on words. The point is that coaches call what they see most of the time and take gambles is the part that most fans don't get. Why pass on 1st down when the run is killing the other team? Why run on 3rd or 4th when you have been passing the ball. It is because you think that you can catch someone off guard.
The line may not have been giving the QB the time to get it out to the receivers.
Hey!!!! You are the Man!!!!
Have good one! Always like reading you guys Opinions.

• Haha
Reactions: boatdude and UNC_91
2012 East Duplin 39 Northeastern 15
2013 East Duplin 30 Northeastern 20
Only 2 times they have played. Y'all have at it. This is just facts
I meant in more recent years, I was assuming you knew that. It’s a known fact that our program has tried multiple times to schedule ED in the past 4 seasons. ED coaches said they didn’t want to travel so our coach obliged them and said no problem we’ll come to you. He was turned down, this is factually and not just some bs I’ve made up. Maybe ED coaches had a good reason not to play us , I just know what our coach told me. They have tried, and kudos to schools like Kinston and Goldsboro for doing home and homes.

I meant in more recent years, I was assuming you knew that. It’s a known fact that our program has tried multiple times to schedule ED in the past 4 seasons. ED coaches said they didn’t want to travel so our coach obliged them and said no problem we’ll come to you. He was turned down, this is factually and not just some bs I’ve made up. Maybe ED coaches had a good reason not to play us , I just know what our coach told me. They have tried, and kudos to schools like Kinston and Goldsboro for doing home and homes.
You said in the last 10 years or so. ED has played Hertford a few times lately and they got us one time. Don't know about the talks between the coaches

Reactions: UNC_91
Honestly have no idea why I still frequent these boards. For the most part they are just a lovefest for the down south teams. It doesn’t matter how classy we try and be it’s irrelevant because of the hate directed our way by many of the posters from Wrh Swo and ED. The Clinton posters to their credit have way more class. It’s honestly a bad look on your programs.

• Haha
Reactions: boatdude and UNC_91
It’s 4:30 on Labor Day, remember this time and enjoy yourselves. No need to respond to my posts. I have blocked every poster from said teams.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
Honestly have no idea why I still frequent these boards. For the most part they are just a lovefest for the down south teams. It doesn’t matter how classy we try and be it’s irrelevant because of the hate directed our way by many of the posters from Wrh Swo and ED. The Clinton posters to their credit have way more class. It’s honestly a bad look on your programs.
I haven't said one thing bad about Northeastern. I just said facts. I think Northeastern has a great program

You think honestly people are ducking NE?

Down east teams with many many many titles lol. Respect is earned my guy not given...

It’s 4:30 on Labor Day, remember this time and enjoy yourselves. No need to respond to my posts. I have blocked every poster from said teams.
Now you're blocking people. Come on my guy that seems like teenage type behavior.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT