ADVERTISEMENT

Air Your Grievances Here I Guess

Week 2: Who ya got? Horses traveling to the Pound.

• WRH

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Clinton

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No issue with Wallace faithful enough mutual respect to cancel out some of the hate lol we both know what can happen Friday and even a lost doesn’t signify the end of the season especially week 2. It’s the ones outside trying to stir the pot and talking out they A$$ I was referring to.

No issue with Wallace faithful enough mutual respect to cancel out some of the hate lol we both know what can happen Friday and even a lost doesn’t signify the end of the season especially week 2. It’s the ones outside trying to stir the pot and talking out they A$$ I was referring to.
You right 34. Sorry bout my earlier comment. I misread yours

Goob, I think it was worth the trip to watch WRH’s running game shred the Shelby D. Not sure anyone DownEast thought the Bulldogs would stop the passing attack unless they put tremendous pressure in the QB. The second biggest problem for WRH was their running games scored too easily and didnt shorten the game. Every RB for WRH had a good game.

Goob, I think it was worth the trip to watch WRH’s running game shred the Shelby D. Not sure anyone DownEast thought the Bulldogs would stop the passing attack unless they put tremendous pressure in the QB. The second biggest problem for WRH was their running games scored too easily and didnt shorten the game. Every RB for WRH had a good game.
You know Cat, I never realized that about scoring so fast but you’re right. That would have been a different game plan. Guess we thought we might get some of those onside kicks. Shelby’s kick off receiving team had really good hands.

what happened in the 2nd half?

I didnt want to witness that again I had just watched their rb and coaches absolulety embarrass our entire program the week before I think what makes it worse is that we were actually the better team with more talent Yes they had the best player on the field (Kanye) but we overall had way more talent We had one month to prepare for wrh, one month!!! We not only lose we get pulvarized and slap in our faces in our hometown That should have never happened with the kind of talent we had on the field that night I spoke with one of the local conference coaches and he said if they had the players and talent that NE has had over the last 6 plus years that they wouldve won multiple state championships No one can deny that Northeastern hasnt been blessed with talent Im not picking the Darkhorses because I dislike Wrh, Im picking them based off of what their posters have said Im actually excited aboutthe game tomorrow night, its going to be an experience Cant wait

I didnt want to witness that again I had just watched their rb and coaches absolulety embarrass our entire program the week before I think what makes it worse is that we were actually the better team with more talent Yes they had the best player on the field (Kanye) but we overall had way more talent We had one month to prepare for wrh, one month!!! We not only lose we get pulvarized and slap in our faces in our hometown That should have never happened with the kind of talent we had on the field that night I spoke with one of the local conference coaches and he said if they had the players and talent that NE has had over the last 6 plus years that they wouldve won multiple state championships No one can deny that Northeastern hasnt been blessed with talent Im not picking the Darkhorses because I dislike Wrh, Im picking them based off of what their posters have said Im actually excited aboutthe game tomorrow night, its going to be an experience Cant wait
You definitely didn’t have better talent against our O line.

Definitely didn't have more talent lol definitely wouldn't have won state multiple times with a different coach. You even said Moore best coach in the state that's why he coaching shine bowl team. These are your words not mine. I told you he choked everytime played a real squad......

We've never really had a great running game, unlike wrh we do pass the balk occasionally
So, all you got is QB? I don’t agree at qb because yours wasn’t a factor in that game. I think Moore has done a great job. Those kids play hard for him and trust him and show up. That’s most of the battle. He’s tried to up the competition. Goob, you need help up here, you getting smooooooked! You shouldn’t have become a Darkhorse

So, all you got is QB? I don’t agree at qb because yours wasn’t a factor in that game. I think Moore has done a great job. Those kids play hard for him and trust him and show up. That’s most of the battle. He’s tried to up the competition. Goob, you need help up here, you getting smooooooked! You shouldn’t have become a Darkhorse
you've completely lost me I feel like Im engaging with a liberal

you've completely lost me I feel like Im engaging with a liberal
Don’t think you’ll have had the talent that’s been made of them. I sure coach Moore and community has tried to get as much exposure for his kids as he could. The only one that has scared us was Walker and maybe old Freshwater but Javonte and Desmond and o line took care of him.

Goobs, am I going to get to see you and Cassie tomorrow. I can’t go on Darkhorse side. I’m not that brave. Should get to see 04 in the press box. Can’t wait to see y’all and Otis and FBismylife. DogPound going to be packed. BIG TIME game round here! If it’s close, Clinton’s kicker could decide this one.
well wwg1wga I'll be there Remeber that talent level drop when the time comes that we beat your dogs i promise you that that time will come

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT