ADVERTISEMENT

A.L. Brown vs. A.C. Reynolds’s Round 1

Interesting matchup next week with ACR n Chambers
That team rolling up the mountain next week is night and day difference,, ACR is facing the type score in return of what they just issued out,, chambers entire offense and defense is bigger and faster,, i think they feast on D

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I’m sure we seen a closer game had turnovers not of happened like they did for ALB. As for ACR vs Chambers. I definitely can’t argue that ACR is better than Chambers. We could see Chambers winning it all. I’m just curious to see if ACR can hang with Chambers for while. Chambers may come out with a blowout win. We will see.

Reactions: onioncfb
One thing to take into account is weather. It’s supposed to rain Friday as of right now and that favors ACR’s playing style.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
I think this ACR team resembles those Bobby Poss teams and they always found a way to compete against the big boys.

Reynolds' discipline, assignment football, and coaching win this game.

The trench battle should be epic! AC Reynolds Oline vs Chambers front 7 should be fun to watch.

Reynolds defense will probably be the best Chambers has seen all year and vice versa.

I doubt Reynolds defense will be the best defense Chambers has seen all year.
I highly agree with that statement, chambers plays with that knock your head in the ground intensity, i wouldn't be surprised if they there talking trash and stomping on the center field logo, making it there house, but who knows maybe ACR scores 50

I highly agree with that statement, chambers plays with that knock your head in the ground intensity, i wouldn't be surprised if they there talking trash and stomping on the center field logo, making it there house, but who knows maybe ACR scores 50
Those same theatrics are what Mallard Creek brought to Asheville last year in the playoffs. Pretty sure the posturing won't matter at all, but it should be entertaining.

The trench battle should be epic! AC Reynolds Oline vs Chambers front 7 should be fun to watch.

Reynolds defense will probably be the best Chambers has seen all year and vice versa.
Might wanna check out Highland Springs, Hough, and Mallard Creek before you make that third statement. Not saying ACR defense isn’t good but to say they will be the best they have seen is a VERY bold statement

As a Reynolds fan all my life I just want to say we understand the challenges before us. Chambers is one of the top 3 teams around and the players, coaches, and fans respect what we have coming our way next Friday. We may not win, or we may, however if we play hard, and to our talent level, we will be able to hold our heads high win or lose. That’s all I’m asking for as a fan, play your guts out and see what happens. Maybe we get 8 turnovers again this week! 😁😉

As a Reynolds fan all my life I just want to say we understand the challenges before us. Chambers is one of the top 3 teams around and the players, coaches, and fans respect what we have coming our way next Friday. We may not win, or we may, however if we play hard, and to our talent level, we will be able to hold our heads high win or lose. That’s all I’m asking for as a fan, play your guts out and see what happens. Maybe we get 8 turnovers again this week! 😁😉
If you get 8 turnovers again this week you better find out where that four leaf clover is.lol

• Haha
Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2

👀 👀 👀 👀 👀

Too funny.

Now....just waiting on the one Nepsy to tell me I don't know about football....smdh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT