ADVERTISEMENT

Northwest Cabarrus(1-0) at A.L. Brown(1-0)

wonder07

Apr 13, 2021
Should be another great game and great crowd at Memorial Friday night. Northwest is coming off a 21-0 win over West Cabarrus and Brown is coming off a 38-27 win over West Rowan. This will be the teams 48th meeting all time with the Wonders leading the series 41-5-1. I think it could be a pretty close game with Brown pulling away late.
Wonders-35 Trojans-24

I believe AL Brown has what it takes to win it. But need to be disciplined and keep turnovers and dropped balls down. If ALB does win then we could see possibility both South Rowan and AL Brown meeting up with 2-0 record. But one game at a time. If MaxPreps is right it shows NW Cabarrus having 32 players.

Reactions: 84k
Definitely need to work on not dropping so many. I don’t think we had any turnovers Friday and felt like they were pretty disciplined. Would you agree @84k?

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Definitely need to work on not dropping so many. I don’t think we had any turnovers Friday and felt like they were pretty disciplined. Would you agree @84k?
Yep, cant keep dropping wide open passes. Can’t remember the last time we didn’t have a turnover in a game before last week.

I see ALB JVs has some good players. I think one is #59. He is a freshman and big boy. I could imagine his future for Brown.

Saw this was selected as one of the regional games of the week for the Charlotte Observer

7-0 Wonders 7mins 1qtr
We’re in a lightning delay…. It’s been sunny here at the stadium?

I’m here at LN vs Statesville game. They started at 6. As the game ended they were saying for fans to leave lightning was about 5 miles away

I thought coaching was bad last year, but it’s worse this year.

Coach calls the play in with 10 seconds and than just gets the play off in time.

Right now the offense is just not that good. They got a lot of things to straightened out in the next two weeks. Now that being said if they can get things straightened out they could be pretty good.

Kann calls TO and before they run next play,5 yard penalty let clock run out,players having trouble lining up,stupid penalties

Kann calls TO and before they run next play,5 yard penalty let clock run out,players having trouble lining up,stupid penalties
Yep, and there is no excuse for that. That can not happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT