ADVERTISEMENT

A.L. Brown vs. A.C. Reynolds’s Round 1

Posted on ACR FB page, thought this would help AL Brown fans out with info…..

**It's 1st round Friday Football Playoffs in Rocket Country**

Come out and cheer on your Rockets as they take on AL Brown High School in the first round of the 4A state playoffs this Friday at RL Dalton stadium.

Game time - 7:30pm (Gates open at 6:00pm)
Ticket Price - $8.00
ACR High School Student Price - $4

NCHSAA passes only - no other passes accepted.

Cash, card and GoFan available.

Home spectators enter thru Main Stadium Gate
Visiting spectators enter thru Visitor Gate at Baseball Field.

Come out and support your Rockets and cheer them to victory! 💚🚀🏈💛

Reactions: 84k
NCHSAA passes only - no other passes accepted.

This will include the Tar Heel Senior Card! It's NCHSAA approved for playoffs!

Reynolds by 14+. They are a solid team from top to bottom led by their defense and huge offensive line. Defense wins championships. They also are incredibly well coached and very disciplined.

This will be the first of 5 wins they get over the next 5 weeks as they represent the west in the 4A state championship. Just my opinion.
Hope they win this week but they will not win the next game...No Chance...Chamber is one of the different level teams

I remembered Asheville giving Mallard Creek a run for their money last year in the playoffs. But as stated Chambers is on a different level.

Hoping for a shocker in the Mountains tonight. GO WONDERS

6 turnovers in one half, you ain’t beating nobody.

7 turnovers in one half, you are not giving yourself a chance to win.

7 turnovers in one half? That’s inconceivable to me. How is that even possible? That has to be a turnover every possession

7 turnovers in one half? That’s inconceivable to me. How is that even possible? That has to be a turnover every possession
We have the only possession we didn’t turn it over we scored the touchdown. Our defense is playing great. They’re just put in terrible positions.

They are saying on the radio “it would have been nice to see what this team could have done without all the turnovers. Of course those are part of the game, but AL Brown has some players”

Reactions: 84k
They are saying on the radio “it would have been nice to see what this team could have done without all the turnovers. Of course those are part of the game, but AL Brown has some players”
Most of them are juniors.

Reactions: mrhonda
You right about the turnovers, but I think if we don’t turn it over that much I think we keep it close.

Last edited:
So there were 9 actual turnovers? Not fumbles that you dove on…. 9 actual times you gave the ball back to Reynolds?

I know there were LOTS of turnovers, but let’s give our defense a little credit, they caused SOME of them. All of them, no, but several times we punched the ball out and the INT’s were defense generated as well. It would be a better game, as AL Brown has some legit players, but a little credit has to go to ACR we played well overall especially in special teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT