ADVERTISEMENT

#9 SWE 3-1@ N. Nash 4-1 (3A)

SWE'98

Aug 17, 2010
13-13 halftime. Not a real good follow up offensively thus far coming off last week's performance where two drives ended near the opposing 5yard line. Not convinced that it's the defense of NN. Hope the team wakes up.

Not that the SWE defense is playing well to open the 3rd. NN moving ball at will, with gashing runs.

The RPO is killing us. The QB is running thru the SWE D.

Kick off hits front lineman, recovered by NN at swe 45.

Defense holds, 3 and out, punt to end zone. Ball at 20.

2nd straight 3 and out for the SWE defense. Snap over punter head, swe ball at NN 15.

Reactions: CrazyHeel
Holding. Ball on 25. End 3rd, ball on NN 10. 20-20. Decent ball game.

So far, holding negated two 30 yard runs on current swe drive. But finally, a 22 yard run puts it in. 2pts. 34-20 SWE

NN 3 an out, swe ball at NN 23. 23 yard Td rec, but offensive pass interference takes it back.

Final SWE 40 Northern Nash 20.
Either SWE started off slow, or NN started off hot. The Knights had a good time running the ball on the Cougars for 3 quarters and they passed just enough to keep us guessing. I'm sure they had a good amount of total yardage, but just didn't finish most of their drives. Meanwhile, SWE could not get SWE drives going in the first half. I didn't believe that it was because of the NN defense, and that was proven as the game progressed. The NN running attack will get them places, and they will be participants in this year's playoffs. They were game tonight. I commend our coaching staff for figuring out how to stop their running QB from enjoying his "knight", allowing us to finish the game on a 27-0 run. Very competitive game tonight.
SWE 6 7 7 20 = 40
NN 7 6 7 0 = 20

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT