ADVERTISEMENT

#5 Wallace-Rose Hill (12-1) at #3 Southwest Onslow (11-3)

Who wins?

• Wallace Rose Hill

Votes: 61 87.1%
  • Southwest Onslow

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
WRH vs SWO for a shot at the ring. Did not see this one coming this quickly for the Stallions. I ride for my Stallions, but this will be hard.

Crazy thing is I can see them pulling this off. Remember Clinton years ago in the old ECC would start slow and then come playoffs there another beast. SWO has home field.

WRH plays big time games almost weekly!

Reactions: guttancSWO36
I luv it all y'all vote for Wallace like u did when we played undefeated James kenan ... Swain county .. Shelby ... Reidsville... Burlington Cummings .. East blade in 03

Dk davis its just an opinion poll. Ninja lost his mind nobodies talking about clinton

SWO conference will put them as a high seed year end and out in 2a football.

Get use to eastern finals at the Corral for awhile.

SWO conference will put them as a high seed year end and out in 2a football.

Get use to eastern finals at the Corral for awhile.
I know that's how it is,but conference championship shouldn't be automatic top four seed. Should be other qualifications,like SOS and win/loss against out of conference games. NCHSAA has really dropped the ball. WRH should have been seeded 2. But WRH will play anywhere. Doesn't matter

Reactions: blackbulldog
I know that's how it is,but conference championship shouldn't be automatic top four seed. Should be other qualifications,like SOS and win/loss against out of conference games. NCHSAA has really dropped the ball. WRH should have been seeded 2. But WRH will play anywhere. Doesn't matter
Eating where Friday? Gary told me today he was driving

You guys are right, SWO got nothing for the mighty Dogs. I would go ahead and prepare for Reidsville this week, no need to prep for us. LOL. We'll see you at the surprise party on Friday.

You guys are right, SWO got nothing for the mighty Dogs. I would go ahead and prepare for Reidsville this week, no need to prep for us. LOL. We'll see you at the surprise party on Friday.
honestly, i know WRH has a very good team, but i saw the potential in you guys when you played us. you have some great athletes and good size up front. i remember thinking to myself during our game that i didnt know how your record wasnt better.

Nobodies taking anybody light wrh is preparing for swo and vice versa ,so if swo thinks its gonna be that easy then yall wrong we know its gonna be a fight friday night but its gonna be interesting ...

Nobodies taking anybody light wrh is preparing for swo and vice versa ,so if swo thinks its gonna be that easy then yall wrong we know its gonna be a fight friday night but its gonna be interesting ...

Who or where has any SWO posters said it was gonna be easy. Every score I have seen from this side is 7 pts or less for us, and thats fans talking. All the big scores are from the Wallace side. With the way WRH has been playing (for 4 years now) aint no big head here, not this week anyway. Im sure some lumps will be taken and that might made for swolen noggins Friday night.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Well i was referring to swouncerio post wrh is not overlooking anyone we play who in front of us point blank..

Exactly who has Swo beat that's worth anything since they lost big to WRH other than an East Bladen team who turned it over 5 times

Really think WRH will be surprised, I predict a low scoring game. Crazy WRH scored 63, but this will be a different type of football game.

SWO will need some help from WRH in terms of turnovers, but I am completely confident this will be a good ball game.

Reactions: dogs79
SWO is not a threat it’s funny because they really believe they can win you don’t have a answer for the Bulldogs not then not now please hurry up and get Friday over everybody gonna be 30mi up the road anyway at the ED game

I think conventional wisdom says WRH by 21 after looking at the earlier season meeting but then LAST year Clinton beat Northside fairly comfortably 35-16 in the 3rd game of the season only to lose to them in the 3rd round of the playoffs 21-14, so you can never tell. Last season East Duplin beat Northside 17-7 in the 9th game of the season but beat East Duplin 14-7 in the eastern championship, so you never can tell.

Reactions: 96panther
This is a different beast different year than those you mentioned, last ninji, you will see . It will be something like the last time your stallions played them. We know how that ended don't we.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT