ADVERTISEMENT

4AA Imbalance?

Laney has the best draw in town. They have the athletes to compete year in and year out. They are also loosing players at a high rate. When NH won the 3A state championship a few years back they had 8 players starting that lived in Laney district. This has been going on for the past 15 years. Laney is a powerhouse in the waiting.

how long before the coach there is let go? and is the administration there to make Laney a Powerhouse? what about resources? I have always hear NH had all the dudes on their campus

Willow Springs is Fuquay Varina students until the FV campus is rebuilt. They play sports as FV. FV is scheduled to reopen for the 2021-22 school year.

Green Level will not field varsity football until next year as they are a 9-10 School only this year.

Is willow springs going to have a good pull of athletes? are they only taking away from fuquay?
and whats up with Fuquay? I thought they would have some good athletes to challenge up there but they have started 0-4 do they not have the athletes to contend?

Is willow springs going to have a good pull of athletes? are they only taking away from fuquay?
and whats up with Fuquay? I thought they would have some good athletes to challenge up there but they have started 0-4 do they not have the athletes to contend?

No idea. I do not live there or really know in depth info on the teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT