ADVERTISEMENT

3AA East Discussion Board - 3rd Round

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
NCPreps wants to hear your thoughts on this weekend's matchups. Let the discussion begin.

12 Chapel Hill (10-3) @ 1 Southern Durham (13-0)
7 Northern Guilford (12-1) @ 6 Orange (12-1)

Next week we will be talking about Southern Durham and Orange. Week after that we will be talking about how the East got rolled by a small, slow, untalented, un-talked about mountain team from the West.
happy.r191677.gif

Originally posted by COUGAR-90:
Next week we will be talking about Southern Durham and Orange. Week after that we will be talking about how the East got rolled by a small, slow, untalented, un-talked about mountain team from the West.
happy.r191677.gif
You're the dude from Asheville that claimed Wilson Hunt would beat Wilson Fike by six. I wouldn't pack the Samsonite to Vegas Del Las or Atlantic City quite yet.
P.S. Just out of curiosity, and let's say in the last eight years, how many West Bracket squads in 3-A have brought The Bling to El Casa ?
P.S.S. You'll be able to add two to the East Bracket total after this year's playoffs.

Originally posted by GSO-Triple5:
In the last eight years in 3-AA, the East Bracket has won seven. That makes the West Bracket 1-7 in the last eight years.
GSO, do you recall to whom that one West title belongs?
wink.r191677.gif

GSO, no disrespect man.

David whipped Goliaths ass with one small stone. We may not make it to the ship. Hell, we may not make it past this Friday night. One thing I can tell you for certain is this. When you get a taste of total victory, and then you go 8 years without it, you get real damn hungry. Win or loose, we ain't scared. And we're coming.
smokin.r191677.gif

That would have been the South Point Red Raiders, Ms. Sasha, and good luck to your fav squad this Friday.
P.S. Speaking of the East Bracket, Mister Cougar Ninety, here's another East Bracketeer with the next selection, Kinston's own Little Eva, talkin' 'bout she gone douse the West Bracket's Dance Party with Loco Motion WuJu,

Link.

Please don't bring that game up. It was not fun on that sideline watching Brandon Reid eat us up like that. I believe we gave you guys your most competitive game that year outside of the SC team.

Originally posted by L Boog:
Please don't bring that game up. It was not fun on that sideline watching Brandon Reid eat us up like that. I believe we gave you guys your most competitive game that year outside of the SC team.
LBoog, we were referring to the 2009 game against South Johnston, not the 2003 one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT