ADVERTISEMENT

2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

Was Bochepus the only panther to hammer this thing with confidence about what was about to happen before it did.

Bochepus knows. He has always been aware.

He also has always said that is the toughest MFing team from ED he’s ever seen. It’s hard to describe but He would wash everyone’s car next week and He used to consider his self the hardest MFer to Graduate from Ed ever back In the day.

Anybody on this team call me. I’ll wash your car. It would be my honor. I feel so good about that win today.

I’m old school 1997 strong if your wondering. You boys finished the job we started long ago. I will never forget this and I love you guys….

Well now that I have settled down. ED had seen a few passing teams but nothing like Reidsville and for that Coaching Staff to basically get them prepared to even stay close with those receivers with their best DB basically not playing because of a turned ankle in one week is just amazing. Holly, Aldridge, the young guy Sandlin and all the rest that was one heck of a job!!!!

Last edited:
Well now that I have settled down. ED had seen a few passing teams but nothing like Reidsville and for that Coaching Staff to basically get them prepared to even stay close with those receivers in one week is just amazing. Holly, Aldridge, the young guy Sandlin and all the rest that was one heck of a job!!!!
Old way ED defense was outstanding!! All of Duplin county Proud Of THEM BOYS

I hope all is well, 96. It's good to see you post again. Hopefully we'll catch up at a game next year
apppreciate it Bro. that being said everything is not well in my family now but with time i pray it will be in the future. i was going to go to some of the playoff games including the title game but i knew i'd face a ton of questions about my personal life right now and wouldnt be able to enjoy the game anyway. so i stayed and watched the title game at home. that and i didnt want to jinx us by going. 🤣 you know im big on superstition when it comes to sports. so you can kind of thank me at least partly for our first state championship because i planned on going but backed out at the last minute 😅

Half the Reidsville basketball team is from the football team - they were in the gym Saturday night getting ready for the season opener Monday.

Stay on topic

the-rock-Terminator-2-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
I would need to see the replay again to see if it was a fumble or not, but from what we saw in real time, it seemed like as he was still moving forward from the offensive lineman pushing from behind. It wasn't blatantly obvious that he was down, it seemed like he was starting to fall forward while the ball was stripped, but not sure where his knee was, it was probably close maybe a foot or half a foot off the ground.
What some don't understand are rules. I watched it again yesterday in slow motion back and forth. Runner was going forward. Just before his knee went down the Reidsville player was pulling the ball out of his hands. Now if he has control of the ball and a knee down and the ref makes the correct call then you call him down. But when he don't have clear possession and the ball is moving as was the case in this situation then it's a fumble. The ref called it right wether it was luck or what.

apppreciate it Bro. that being said everything is not well in my family now but with time i pray it will be in the future. i was going to go to some of the playoff games including the title game but i knew i'd face a ton of questions about my personal life right now and wouldnt be able to enjoy the game anyway. so i stayed and watched the title game at home. that and i didnt want to jinx us by going. 🤣 you know im big on superstition when it comes to sports. so you can kind of thank me at least partly for our first state championship because i planned on going but backed out at the last minute 😅
I'm sorry that everything isn't going great. You're obviously welcome on the sideline any time. It's not the same without ya. No explanations or questions from me.

Hibritien in 2017 was smash mouth and scared me. If ED beat Wallace last year I thought they had zero chance versus Shelby. Honestly though, directing me to that chase game and watching a few minutes is uninspiring for your side. Your comparing there Running game to ED, lol. I stand firm on my original assessment. You may win a shootout but this is this is a better matchup for us than 2017 or if we showed up last year. We are underdogs but will have plenty to say offensively. I have no idea if we can stop you and doubt we have many stops. I except a close game based on us eating up clock. That’s all we can ask for to have a chance. Good luck
Bochepus knew. I’ll let you know about next years champ by Halloween… how bout them damn panthers this year. Rahh

In Duplin County We Raise Champions!! All The High Schools Have Rings!! We Might Be Outnumbered By Class Sizes And Area Size Community And All Others But We’re Big In Heart Grit Toughness ,simply Put Football is What we Do!! ED Stand Up Take A Bow You Boys Made Ya Little County Stand OUT!! The Champs Are Here Little DC my home County Panthers ,Dogs, Rebels ,Tigers ,Duplins County Finest , the best Part is They Coming Again For War In 2023!! Happy holidays to all my friends on Ncpreps even you chopper and goob lol but everyone be safe enjoy ya families you guys are the best!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT