ADVERTISEMENT

2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

I said congrats and y’all want to come after me . Come and get me. I ain’t skeered. Still waiting. Y’all win. Game is over. Reidsville will be back next year. Just too many mistakes to overcome.

I said congrats and y’all want to come after me . Come and get me. I ain’t skeered. Still waiting. Y’all win. Game is over. Reidsville will be back next year. Just too many mistakes to overcome.
🤡 🤡🤡

No sir they are all but trying to gift wrap this one for y’all
Stupid play calling most of second half ! This one shouldn’t have been close but East coaches have called one sorry second half offensively
Best players for reidsville this game is the panthers coaching staff in second half
What was stupid about ed play calling

Reidsville had the wrong zebras out there today, should have brought the ones from last game. A ghost late hit, PI, and great spots, would have been clutch. You know what they say: HeyHey GoodBye! Reidsville better start preparing for those Lions. Only way they will make it back next year. WBzzzz

Lol y’all having a grief meeting with counselors up there? I’m gone, I waited in the stadium for you buddy. Nice of you to respond late to “save face”. Have a nice long ride to Reidsville. Go Panthers.
I have heard on good authority that official that threw DPI flag is from Duplin County
We all knew that but they don’t want to admit it

@FACT24 you know I didn’t really care who won this game but I agree with the refs on the onside kick call, I think they got it right. I wouldn’t dwell to much on this game because Reidsville is so young and the future is bright. You guys are going to be scary in the upcoming years

@FACT24 you know I didn’t really care who won this game but I agree with the refs on the onside kick call, I think they got it right. I wouldn’t dwell to much on this game because Reidsville is so young and the future is bright. You guys are going to be scary in the upcoming years
This probably my last game on here. Ima end up in jail cuz the old me going to come out and il something il regret out of pride. Been under estimated my whole life. But to the regulars, if you want me you know where I sit. Where I live or got my number . Hit me up .
GO RAMS

This probably my last game on here. Ima end up in jail cuz the old me going to come out and il something il regret out of pride. Been under estimated my whole life. But to the regulars, if you want me you know where I sit. Where I live or got my number . Hit me up .
GO RAMS
Good riddance!

Oh and by the way, how about those Panthers? 😎😎

GO RAMS
These threads will definitely make one look at another in a different way. You just got to have thick skin and be able to take the fire when it comes your way. Us NE posters catch it on the daily

Reactions: Maiden Creek
These threads will definitely make one look at another in a different way. You just got to have thick skin and be able to take the fire when it comes your way. Us NE posters catch it on the daily
Well rams fans not in here don’t like me cuz I say how it is even though it’s against us. For calling out players etc. if I do wrong. Call me out please. That’s how I was brought up. People too sensitive I don’t care what people think about me. I take care of my family and that’s my only job this point in life. Rest is just for show. It’s nice to win them all. But it don’t always happen .

@FACT24 you guys were too arrogant, and talked too much this post season. Like I said before, should have taken Stan’s approach, and waited till actually winning the championship, before talking all that trash. That man said a good running team was going to be a potential problem for y’all, and it was. Had it not been for that fumble inside the five, that controversial DPI call would be an irrelevant debate. That was a 14 point swing. JD made a heckuva play.

@FACT24 you guys were too arrogant, and talked too much this post season. Like I said before, should have taken Stan’s approach, and waited till actually winning the championship, before talking all that trash. That man said a good running team was going to be a potential problem for y’all, and it was. Had it not been for that fumble inside the five, that controversial DPI call would be an irrelevant debate. That was a 14 point swing. JD made a heckuva play.
Knowing good and well it wasn’t me talking any smack. SMH just someone else putting words in my mouth. I still like you though LA. All good

Also the fluke fg play was a 10 point swing. Crap happens

It’s insane to me that a high school football discussion board can get you heated to the point of “not posting up here anymore”. It’s as Goob said, if you’re gonna fire the shots, you gotta have thick skin for the rebuttal. You have pride for your school as do I. It’s when you told me “what I could do with myself” that made it personal. You do whatever helps you sleep at night buddy. I’ll sleep very well tonight. @FACT24

Congrats to Reidsville on a great season. Your guys gave us all we wanted. A few different bounces of the ball and it could have been a different result. Definitely some questionable calls on both sides, but you must be able to play through those and correct them in the future. Reidsville has a bright future with this young team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT