ADVERTISEMENT

2A Rankings Week 7

Still five in the top fifteen. I don’t understand Shelby dropping that far. They may not still be the favorite to win it all but a good team. I don’t know much about other conferences. I’d still say nobody in the top ten would want to play in this conference this year.

Reactions: Mhsneer
Still five in the top fifteen. I don’t understand Shelby dropping that far. They may not still be the favorite to win it all but a good team. I don’t know much about other conferences. I’d still say nobody in the top ten would want to play in this conference this year.
The result of two back to back losses will do that to a team’s ranking.🤷🏾‍♂️

Kinston at #5, I always forget about them. Enough of these fake polls, I'll put NE in the box against anyone, and yes that includes Reidsville. You heard that right, Northeastern against the field!!!! Playtime's over, tell em @dogs79 , they don't want any of this heat, ain't that right @UNC91 🤣😂😂

It’s a “Pirates Cove Tourney” ....for the Cooper Cup!
Is your player in the water yet?

I think Goob is top water fishing....ain’t messing with the bottom feeders!

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Kinston at #5, I always forget about them. Enough of these fake polls, I'll put NE in the box against anyone, and yes that includes Reidsville. You heard that right, Northeastern against the field!!!! Playtime's over, tell em @dogs79 , they don't want any of this heat, ain't that right @UNC91 🤣😂😂

Damm shots fired. The hype train conductor is back in the seat. Calm down goober, nE wants none of Reidsville and we both know this. Supposedly Reidsville is better then last year. Hopefully NE will make it outta the 1st rd this year lol. Swo season is over Friday night, I might see some other teams in a few weeks. But for real goober you think its NE year? Remember when swo won our first title, many moons ago, felt like a huge burden lifted off the shoulders. Could be the same for NE, but just hope the coach doesn't choke for the 3rd year in a row 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: daagoob
Damm shots fired. The hype train conductor is back in the seat. Calm down goober, nE wants none of Reidsville and we both know this. Supposedly Reidsville is better then last year. Hopefully NE will make it outta the 1st rd this year lol. Swo season is over Friday night, I might see some other teams in a few weeks. But for real goober you think its NE year? Remember when swo won our first title, many moons ago, felt like a huge burden lifted off the shoulders. Could be the same for NE, but just hope the coach doesn't choke for the 3rd year in a row 🤮🤮🤮

Yes I'm firing shots, all for fun though. Nothing wrong for us rail birds to do a lil barking. Im looking forward to a possible trip to the football capitol of Nc. I wish we could get that monkey off our back. If it doesn't happen this year we will be in trouble, we lose a lot. Good thing is we have Fresh and Fletch for one more year. My dream playoff scenario would be to play at WRH and Clinton, and then host Reidsville.

Reactions: TheMule and UNC91
Yes I'm firing shots, all for fun though. Nothing wrong for us rail birds to do a lil barking. Im looking forward to a possible trip to the football capitol of Nc. I wish we could get that monkey off our back. If it doesn't happen this year we will be in trouble, we lose a lot. Good thing is we have Fresh and Fletch for one more year. My dream playoff scenario would be to play at WRH and Clinton, and then host Reidsville.

My dream playoff scenario is, wrh round one, kinston or northeasern round 2 and clinton round 3. Championship vs Shelby

Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob

NE wont get by wrh at the dog pound with a healthy Roberts. Mark my word goober

I just locked your word in. NE has the duo of Fresh & Fletch, no rb or qb wants to face them. They are two of the best. I want to travel to Teachey.

Two of the best, where in NE part of state??? Different animal down south. Neither are big time d1 recruits, so definitely not two of the best. Relax with the hype train. I seen where you said fresh was getting all these offers, cant find them, some small schools. Fletch or whatever his name is, is a unknown recruit on any database in the state? Why are you hyping so hard, when 3 weeks ago NE wasnt making the playoffs in your eyes?

Two of the best, where in NE part of state??? Different animal down south. Neither are big time d1 recruits, so definitely not two of the best. Relax with the hype train. I seen where you said fresh was getting all these offers, cant find them, some small schools. Fletch or whatever his name is, is a unknown recruit on any database in the state? Why are you hyping so hard, when 3 weeks ago NE wasnt making the playoffs in your eyes?
i was just pulling everyones leg early on. NE only true loss was to Havelock. I dont count Holmes because we were w/o some of our best players. Fresh is on everyones radar, even Pac 12 schools. Fletch is having a monster season, you can find him on Instagram at jtfletch and bumpnc where there are videos posted. check out the video he posted last, you will understand the hype. Coach Moore finally give him a shot and he's made the most of it. He is fast,crazy strong, and has a motor that don't quit. Lucky for us he didn't transfer, but honestly it might not be a bad idea. Both of them would get more exposure at a 757 school.

You been to the pound for a playoff game? 10 pts advance off gate to wrh. Robert's is a serious baller at RB.
so was Kamaro but Fresh and Fletch kept him in check for the most part until they eventually wore down. Fletch plays center on offense as well. Going to the Pound is on my bucket list. Our gameday atmosphere here sucks. Although we have the most entertaining announcer I've ever heard. He loves to engage with the visiting teams, it's quite funny

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Come on down dagoob!

i was just pulling everyones leg early on. NE only true loss was to Havelock. I dont count Holmes because we were w/o some of our best players. Fresh is on everyones radar, even Pac 12 schools. Fletch is having a monster season, you can find him on Instagram at jtfletch and bumpnc where there are videos posted. check out the video he posted last, you will understand the hype. Coach Moore finally give him a shot and he's made the most of it. He is fast,crazy strong, and has a motor that don't quit. Lucky for us he didn't transfer, but honestly it might not be a bad idea. Both of them would get more exposure at a 757 school.

Goob is back!!!!

Goob said...what we all want to say about our own teams. I’m excited about my Maiden boys as well! The 2AA West is stacked with teams that we’ve never played. Going somewhere for the first time to play ball or playing someone for the first time at home is always a treat for me! Don’t care which one... just hoping we play someone new!

so was Kamaro but Fresh and Fletch kept him in check for the most part until they eventually wore down. Fletch plays center on offense as well. Going to the Pound is on my bucket list. Our gameday atmosphere here sucks. Although we have the most entertaining announcer I've ever heard. He loves to engage with the visiting teams, it's quite funny

Goober come on man. You held Kamara in check cause he only touched the ball seven times, he was playing defense that night as well, due to injury. Havelock other backs did work all night.

You crack me up, three weeks ago, NE wasnt making the playoffs, now NE will beat Reidsville lol. You remind me of lavar ball jr

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
The Max Prep poll is SIMPLY ridiculous! So glad to learn the NCHSAA made a correct decision in not using their poll in the playoff seeding process. Talking about a western bias (only 3 eastern teams in the top 21) Thats not even close!. If they can’t get some accuracy in their polls they shouldn’t even post one. Gosh! DarkHorses only lost 2 games in 2 year —4 in 3years) and with Shelby and Burns both losing their 2nd game you’d figure DarkHorses!s move up a spot or two from 6th place. No afterwinning 49-6) of a semi-final game of a conference playoff, MaxPrep drop them a spot to 7thThey moved in two western schools I’ve never heard of before. Max Prep’s credibility is zero with me.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Goob said...what we all want to say about our own teams. I’m excited about my Maiden boys as well! The 2AA West is stacked with teams that we’ve never played. Going somewhere for the first time to play ball or playing someone for the first time at home is always a treat for me! Don’t care which one... just hoping we play someone new!
This is 100% correct, most posters up here feel that their team can win it all or they probably wouldn't be up here. I just like to fan the flames some and try and engage with others. There are certain posters up here that I try and fire up, I'd be lying if I said otherwise. Maiden I also like traveling to different places and playing new teams, that's one of my favorite things about the playoffs. I see your team is doing well and I'll be pulling for them

Goober come on man. You held Kamara in check cause he only touched the ball seven times, he was playing defense that night as well, due to injury. Havelock other backs did work all night.

You crack me up, three weeks ago, NE wasnt making the playoffs, now NE will beat Reidsville lol. You remind me of lavar ball jr

Reidsville don't want any of this heat over here in the Northeast. We have us a pretty good quarterback as well.

Camden County vs Currituck County is on NFHS Network live right now in case there are any hs fb junkies like myself that just like to watch fb

Reactions: UNC91
The Max Prep poll is SIMPLY ridiculous! Talking about a western bias (only 3 eastern teams in the top 21) Thats not even close! MaxPrep drop them a spot to 7thThey moved in two western schools I’ve never heard of before. Max Prep’s credibility is zero with me.

What two western teams is it that you’ve never heard of Wiz. Just because you’ve never heard of em don’t mean they don’t belong. Polls are polls Wiz. Don’t worry about it. If your boys take care of their business, things will work out for you. We have five teams in the top fifteen and two possibly three won’t even make the playoffs.

The Max Prep poll is SIMPLY ridiculous! So glad to learn the NCHSAA made a correct decision in not using their poll in the playoff seeding process. Talking about a western bias (only 3 eastern teams in the top 21) Thats not even close!. If they can’t get some accuracy in their polls they shouldn’t even post one. Gosh! DarkHorses only lost 2 games in 2 year —4 in 3years) and with Shelby and Burns both losing their 2nd game you’d figure DarkHorses!s move up a spot or two from 6th place. No afterwinning 49-6) of a semi-final game of a conference playoff, MaxPrep drop them a spot to 7thThey moved in two western schools I’ve never heard of before. Max Prep’s credibility is zero with me.
have to agree with you Wiz....20 of the 25 are western teams and actually 21 if you count Reidsville which could liberally be said to be an Eastern team but is really West.....I'm assuming Oak Grove is one of the schools you never heard of....it's fairly new (2nd or 3rd year)...it's in Davidson County and actually took a great deal of North Davidson students...which is why ND dropped down to 2A a couple of years ago.....................

I said it before, its' because most eastern schools aren't that good compared to western schools. Clinton might stand out, now that they actually have a 21st century coach/offense.

I'm looking forward to being in the east, because we won't be in the east the next few years at least.

East teams sucks, Shelby has proven that over and over and over in 2A Reidsville is the Easts only hope and they are borderline West. Hell, the last 10 years between Crest, Catholic, Weddington, Northern Guilford (borderline team) West Rowan what has the east done? West is best.

Reactions: Chopper747
Green and Gold team at nineteen looks a little to high IMO.
Again glad there is someone on here talking about PAC7. I am guessing you are kinda young going by the amount of messages and the times you post them. Quick tip about PAC7 postings and commenting on rankings.
Talk junk to each other all you want, within reason. Then when dust settles don’t talk down about your opponent, win or lose. See because if you say a team that your team beat isn’t very good in your opinion then well your team didn’t really accomplish anything by beating said team.
Wow that was a run on sentence huh?
Also I know it’s hard but like ACC pull for each other in playoffs...
Ok that was difficult to type with a straight face...😜

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Again glad there is someone on here talking about PAC7. I am guessing you are kinda young going by the amount of messages and the times you post them. Quick tip about PAC7 postings and commenting on rankings.
Talk junk to each other all you want, within reason. Then when dust settles don’t talk down about your opponent, win or lose. See because if you say a team that your team beat isn’t very good in your opinion then well your team didn’t really accomplish anything by beating said team.
Wow that was a run on sentence huh?
Also I know it’s hard but like ACC pull for each other in playoffs...
Ok that was difficult to type with a straight face...😜
Kidd...the Mentor!

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT