ADVERTISEMENT

Grimsley 5 Star QB Brandon Faison is the #1 overall recruit in the Class of 2026 per 247sports

The kid is impressive! He may end up at QBU Ohio State...
fnNxOuXCArlUtBh9Yp.webp

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I'd like for him to stay close to home but he probably won't, a place like NC State who has been steady climbing under Dave Doren. He could come in and start/develop on the field without competing against other 5 star QB's like he would at UGA, OSU, Alabama or LSU.

I'd like for him to stay close to home but he probably won't, a place like NC State who has been steady climbing under Dave Doren. He could come in and start/develop on the field without competing against other 5 star QB's like he would at UGA, OSU, Alabama or LSU.
See I want players like him and keondre at Reidsville to do the exact opposite…..I want them to go to the biggest stage so we can see what we got going on in NC high school football

See I want players like him and keondre at Reidsville to do the exact opposite…..I want them to go to the biggest stage so we can see what we got going on in NC high school football
I guess you have seen James Pearce Jr is being projected as the number 1 pick in next years draft on some mock drafts. Best decision he made was to go to TN to get coached by Rodney Garner. Plus TN NIL is one of the best in the country.

Reactions: nwguilford007
Jordan Davis won the Bednark Award given annually to the nation’s top defensive player, and the Outland Trophy, given to the country’s top interior lineman on either side of the ball. Mallard Creek to Georgia

Kids are gonna go to a place with the best combo of money and money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT