ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Reidsville Rams Preseason Discussion

What???? We are going to TEAR HEADS OFF! Dionte Neal at QB is another level!!’ Jabril Cobb is one of the best RBs in the state! Dionte is now the best athlete in the NCHSAA!! We have D1s on that field!! We lose a star? We’ve never had anything like Dre! Our Defensive line is way more stout! Yall just say shit! Cadence Pruitt 18 is a ABSOLUTE STUD!!!!! He will stop the run and get to the QB fast and STRONG! J9 and Cam Jones? 1100 yards 9 TDs! He’s major D1!! 6’4 big strong! Route runner! Blocker! We man handled WA just experimenting! Secondary led by a 16 interception Junior! Who just put up a stat line that has him as PO WEEK 1 candidate! 2 TD passing 12-14 88 yards! 6 carries for 81! A INT returned 34 yds! A 90 yard KO return and a Punt Return? Cobb? 8 carries 118 1 TD! Cam? Deadly! Screen to the house!!’ We start them Reidsville screens back up!!! Sports Illustrateds 5 things to know about NC football…1 Weddington has a defense! 2. REIDSVILLE HAS A QB! ! 3 was Rolesville! We have a unit!!! State Champs!

Lol

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
What???? We are going to TEAR HEADS OFF! Dionte Neal at QB is another level!!’ Jabril Cobb is one of the best RBs in the state! Dionte is now the best athlete in the NCHSAA!! We have D1s on that field!! We lose a star? We’ve never had anything like Dre! Our Defensive line is way more stout! Yall just say shit! Cadence Pruitt 18 is a ABSOLUTE STUD!!!!! He will stop the run and get to the QB fast and STRONG! J9 and Cam Jones? 1100 yards 9 TDs! He’s major D1!! 6’4 big strong! Route runner! Blocker! We man handled WA just experimenting! Secondary led by a 16 interception Junior! Who just put up a stat line that has him as PO WEEK 1 candidate! 2 TD passing 12-14 88 yards! 6 carries for 81! A INT returned 34 yds! A 90 yard KO return and a Punt Return? Cobb? 8 carries 118 1 TD! Cam? Deadly! Screen to the house!!’ We start them Reidsville screens back up!!! Sports Illustrateds 5 things to know about NC football…1 Weddington has a defense! 2. REIDSVILLE HAS A QB! ! 3 was Rolesville! We have a unit!!! State Champs!
He was often unfairly criticized, and definitely taken for granted, but I think Reidsville is going to miss Al Lee more than some of you guys think. He was a three year starter, and had a big arm, could push the ball down field, could move the chains, mobility wise.

I watched Neal’s Hudl highlights from that game. He is obliviously a superior athlete, but he has a water pistol for an arm, and if you think quarterback sweeps and screen passes will get it done versus fast defenses, as in Shelby or Monroe, you could be in for a rude awakening. He bounced everything outside. As fast as Shelby’s defense is, I can’t see him having much success doing that. 12-14 88 yards passing is efficient, but again, 90% percent of those passes were WR screens. He’s an athlete playing quarterback.

Cobb had 8 carries for 113 yards, his touchdown run being 89 yards. Take away the td, he had 7 carries for 24 yards. Humble yourself! You’re not as good as you were last year, period. I definitely hope Shelby sees the Rams this season, and both teams are healthy.

Last edited:
He was often unfairly criticized, and definitely taken for granted, but I think Reidsville is going to miss Al Lee more than some of you guys think. He was a three year starter, and had a big arm, could push the ball down field, could move the chains, mobility wise.

I watched Neal’s Hudl highlights from that game. He is obliviously a superior athlete, but he has a water pistol for an arm, and if you think quarterback sweeps and screen passes will get it done versus fast defenses, as in Shelby or Monroe, you could be in for a rude awakening. He bounced everything outside. As fast as Shelby’s defense is, I can’t see him having much success doing that. 12-14 88 yards passing is efficient, but again, 90% percent of those passes were WR screens. He’s an athlete playing quarterback.

Cobb had 8 carries for 113 yards, his touchdown run being 89 yards. Take away the td, he had 7 carries for 24 yards. Humble yourself! You’re not as good as you were last year, period. I definitely hope Shelby sees the Rams this season, and both teams are healthy.

the only thing Ill disagree about on this post is saying Neal has a water pistol for an arm.

Neal has to stay healthy also

Reactions: Lion Attack

Ugh, Lion, you realize you are probably replying to a post made by most likely a teenage high schooler who has a very limited history of high school football???

Are you the same poster that said a couple weeks ago you were sure kendre was coming back?

Are you the same poster that said a couple weeks ago you were sure kendre was coming back?
I am. Literally was at the practice. Erik (coach) included him on the roster after it was all but done. He did have an issue. And was suddenly back, I spoke to him not long ago. I was wrong , But that’s ok, I can own it. I wasn’t just talking. This was brand new at the time. And from very good sources. I was wrong! However I stand on Dionte Neal at QB and he has not dissapointed! Jariel Cobb is an Elite Back! Athleticism scores are very good indicators for a RB! Check Isaiah Pacheco 7th round picks Athleticism grade! Only thing that got him drafted which involved 4.37 speed in his case. But he was touted as RB3 at best! Jariel and Dionte are a THREAT! As every year Page just ran it all game inside on us and in 22 We got beat with AL and a team that smacked 2A west around BADLY!! And had issues with a Wing T East Duplin! Same issue here but then we couldn’t move the ball on either. Page will end up as usual 4-6 5-5. That conference is Grimsley!! Water Pistol of an Arm? Wow! He and Jariel have done nothing but Dominate! Cam Jones is going to be huge! Jonnyus could still play some QB. Idk! We have a freshman that’s going to be a killer by 27! NFL pedigree. But yeah!!! 2-0! We have playmakers! Dionte Neal played QB ! He’s not new to this!

Ugh, Lion, you realize you are probably replying to a post made by most likely a teenage high schooler who has a very limited history of high school football??
Ugh, Lion, you realize you are probably replying to a post made by most likely a teenage high schooler who has a very limited history of high school football???

I believe Shelby has not as much speed as usual, I’m certain they just lost by 30, Monroe? Athlete Playing QB from my eyes! The boys who got bounced in the 3rd round? Bunker Hill was the best team we played! Few passes I could not believe that QB threw! I definitely hope we see Shelby! Now what’s that about Cobb? Air Force seems to love him. They know a good back I would just assume! He’s strong as a Ox! The RPO is going to give fits! 28-3, 42-21….AL was great last year but a page team that was just like this one had him bothered. Couldn’t move the sticks 2nd half. Eastern Alamance he jumped on Early. And again! 2nd half different story! Landon Denny comes in and just wins the game for us. Dionte isn’t a normal athlete! He’s done nothing but thrive in every situation. Kadence Pruitt #18 is going to tear through 2A Lines! I’m confident! Same shit every year. Yall ain’t this and this ain’t that. Come playoff time We sending folks a good ride home angry at halftime! It’s ours to lose. I don’t see anything like Clinton (they was gonna drag us) they brought the entire Alumni! Pittsburgh steeler jerseys !! Cobb hit 17 scores last year! Thats gonna be shredded. Now I stand on what I said! AC Reynolds 51 points is concerning! Very!! Interception! Missed tackles! I didn’t see the speed you speak of! We have plenty of options at QB. When Dionte was announced the starter it was breaking news on X! He missed a lot of games last year. God knows how many interceptions he’d have! And he’s not our only kick returner I think maybe you’ve seen as much! Friday Night Fever POW Reidsville NC!!! If a Galloway is on the roster!! You better believe he’s a dog! RINGVILLE!!!! 24 in 24!! The Real Deal Dionte Neal!! Don’t forget Cam Jones is a Power 5 6’4 big boy receiver! Freshman Phenom transfer at QB!! 42-14! Don’t you forget it!!

How do you like me now? There were issues in his move! NO NIL! Pure robbery! He was coming back but went anyway for better “competition “ that conference isn’t good! Rabun Gap is going to DRAG PD! Weddington and PD and a horrible CC were it!! Nothing left! Coach there used him! If anybody got a kid wanting to go to PD just know he/she better go EARLY! The Prideful coach would not help his QB out against Weddy! Kendre dominated when he FINALLY played BULLY BALL and got Dre on quick hitters that were unstoppable!! Even on Weddington!!! PD wants their guys scoring! Not the Max Preps AOY! That’s a EGO problem!!! He installed 10 percent of offensive sets for Dre? 10 percent? Reidsville has more talent at RB! Cam Jones is as good as Sellars! Cobb is ridiculously better than their Back! But HC also said “RAVIN from JV was the best athlete on that team” I called it week 0!!! 55-8 whooping on Trinity! He got 5 targets and 120 yards 1 TD!!! They asked coach how involved he would be AND the look he gave said it all! PD will lose by 30 to Rabun Gap!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT