2020 NCPreps 1A Pre-Season Power Rankings

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
Haters gonna hate lol. Don't get me wrong though I do miss the days when we played in a competitive conference
Sorry if I gave you guys the wrong impression. I enjoyed Tarboro football alot. If I am not mistaken most Tarboro fans would like to be 2A. And play in a Conference that is more competitive that players and fans can enjoy. I also enjoyed North Edgecombe football alot as well. I like to see North Edgecombe enrollment numbers improve.

May 20, 2020
Sorry if I gave you guys the wrong impression. I enjoyed Tarboro football alot. If I am not mistaken most Tarboro fans would like to be 2A. And play in a Conference that is more competitive that players and fans can enjoy. I also enjoyed North Edgecombe football alot as well. I like to see North Edgecombe enrollment numbers improve.
It's ok lol. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Your right though most Tarboro fans and players would love to be in 2a.

Reactions: UNC91

murphy1981

Aug 6, 2005
I don't think so but maybe.
Guys, it hard to say this but I do not see a season in February. The only way we have a season is if the political leadership changes.

Look at the last three months, covid is still here and is not going away. Instead of us doing like the other states around us and just learn to live with it the leadership in NC would rather have us hide in fear.

I am beginning to doubt we have a new season next August as well.

Sorry to be negative but this is just what has been on my mind.

THSRudeBoyz

Jun 12, 2019
Guys, it hard to say this but I do not see a season in February. The only way we have a season is if the political leadership changes.

Look at the last three months, covid is still here and is not going away. Instead of us doing like the other states around us and just learn to live with it the leadership in NC would rather have us hide in fear.

I am beginning to doubt we have a new season next August as well.

Sorry to be negative but this is just what has been on my mind.
I honestly don’t see Cooper winning again man. I just don’t. I don’t really care about politics but folks really isn’t happy how NC being ran

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
A MT Airy? I hear that Pike is shutting down and moving to Charlotte. Could that affect MT Airy football program?

davisdorm

Jun 10, 2009
The date of Dec 7, 2020 is important. That is when basketball practice begins. I think we have high school basketball with very small attendance! The question will be “will local school systems require Covid testing ?”

Mhsneer

Nov 24, 2017
I don’t think you’ll have basketball. It was supposed to start on November 4th. Guys every other state is playing football right now.

Reactions: UNC91

BK13T-$

Jul 23, 2009
I now think Tarboro will be small A.
The new system for realignment will put Tarboro in 1a unless there Cup record is very high. The ISP will push Tarboro down. I dont agree with that for football but wouldn't mind playing Tarboro. Glad the Charters will be moving up.

Latest posts