ADVERTISEMENT

1A MaxPreps #1 Changes

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
The last time I looked maybe last week Mount Airy had the #1 spot when did it change ? I think Robbinsville has changed also and maybe more changes ?

Last edited:
The last time I looked maybe last week Mount Airy had the #1 spot when did it change ? I think Robbinsville has changed also and maybe more changes ?
FOOTBALL RANKINGS EXPLAINED HERE

Computer Rankings

MaxPreps does not poll coaches, sportswriters or fans. Nor does our staff make any judgments on the merits of any individual team. Prior season history, school size and comments on message boards are not considered in the MaxPreps Computer Rankings.

The system utilizes the huge number of game results stored in the MaxPreps database. Generally, the more a team wins, the higher the ranking. However, the system takes into account quality wins (against other highly ranked opponents) and strength of schedule.

For example, a team's ranking is hurt more by losing to a team that is ranked below them than a team ranked ahead.

Other factors that will affect the rankings are times when MaxPreps has incomplete or inaccurate information. We will correct errors when they are reported to us. If we are missing a score, report it to us on the team's MaxPreps page. If we are missing a game on the schedule, send us a correction request.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
FOOTBALL RANKINGS EXPLAINED HERE

Computer Rankings

MaxPreps does not poll coaches, sportswriters or fans. Nor does our staff make any judgments on the merits of any individual team. Prior season history, school size and comments on message boards are not considered in the MaxPreps Computer Rankings.

The system utilizes the huge number of game results stored in the MaxPreps database. Generally, the more a team wins, the higher the ranking. However, the system takes into account quality wins (against other highly ranked opponents) and strength of schedule.

For example, a team's ranking is hurt more by losing to a team that is ranked below them than a team ranked ahead.

Other factors that will affect the rankings are times when MaxPreps has incomplete or inaccurate information. We will correct errors when they are reported to us. If we are missing a score, report it to us on the team's MaxPreps page. If we are missing a game on the schedule, send us a correction request.
Thank you for your explanation. This is the complete list you have on Mount Airy

33479e812ff45d8f2bbfc06510e4193b.jpg

Reactions: sbbbfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT