ADVERTISEMENT

2017 NCPreps.com 2A All-State Team

I would like to see the all state teams have a "Utility" player. A kid that does multiple things and may or may not be an athlete. A two way O and D player that is not in a skill position. The other player from Hibriten, Noah Haney, would have been perfect as he played OL, LB/DL, kicked, and punted. A heckuva player at all positions.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Cole and Don Don. In a very strong 2a this year All State at any position is outstanding

Congratulations to Blake Stephens and Chris Dunn from North Davidson well deserved!
As said in another post above it’s a honor to make
All State congratulations to all who earned.

Reactions: Black Knight dad
Dorian Pickett well deserved pick but once again no Panther picked for the Shrine Bowl off of a team that was as talented as any from top to bottom. Green from Southwest Onslow on this team because he is big, Amaru Herring is hands down a better player and gets no mention. Once again, ED is the "Rodney Dangerfield" of all of these subjective selections.

Reactions: 96panther
Ethan Cooper of Washington lost his father last week. I know Greg (his dad) if beaming in heaven. He would have been so proud. Wish he could have seen this honor before he passed.

I would like to see the all state teams have a "Utility" player. A kid that does multiple things and may or may not be an athlete. A two way O and D player that is not in a skill position. The other player from Hibriten, Noah Haney, would have been perfect as he played OL, LB/DL, kicked, and punted. A heckuva player at all positions.
I agree 100%. I think Haney got shafted on All State Selections.

Congrats to; Caleb Strait ( East Bladen)
Nathan Edwards (Whiteville)
Jerome Bass (Red Springs)
All three represent the Three Rivers Conference proudly.

Dorian Pickett well deserved pick but once again no Panther picked for the Shrine Bowl off of a team that was as talented as any from top to bottom. Green from Southwest Onslow on this team because he is big, Amaru Herring is hands down a better player and gets no mention. Once again, ED is the "Rodney Dangerfield" of all of these subjective selections.
i agree 100%. same ole same ole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT