ADVERTISEMENT

1A North Carolina state championship game Mitchell Mountaineers vs Tarboro Vikings

I can promise a delayed qb run will not work against a fast line and fast linebackers..He hesitates in the backfield waiting on blockers, he is stopped in the backfield..kinda like last year at the Big Oaks.

How can we not be? Lost to Andrews, bad calls won the game against Mt. Airy and Robbinsville’s kids didn’t show up and were interested in other endeavors. How the hell is Mitchell even here?
You forgot Thomasvilles speed.

How can we not be? Lost to Andrews, bad calls won the game against Mt. Airy and Robbinsville’s kids didn’t show up and were interested in other endeavors. How the hell is Mitchell even here?
I honestly don't know they picked us to finish 2nd or 3rd in our conference but look back when I said Avery was horrible in that First scrimmage I said Madison would beat em, I also said Cloudland looked like a SMC team they went to the regional championship in TN. I say we win by 7 and I'm sticking with it

I will say this, Tarboro posters have been consistent all year. Low turn out, young. and this is a year to get us. They may win but I think they do not expect a blow out.
Correct and the truth. We are not the same team as the past four years. We lack depth and size. But i can say they have heart and grit and will not give up. They will bring the lumber.

I will say this, Tarboro posters have been consistent all year. Low turn out, young. and this is a year to get us. They may win but I think they do not expect a blow out.
I'm really glad we had a close game this past Friday night it helped us from a mental standpoint. If tarboro wins in a blowout I will be very very surprised.

Thought I would ask, since BK has gone missing.
where-or-where-are-you-tonight.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT