ADVERTISEMENT

1A North Carolina state championship game Mitchell Mountaineers vs Tarboro Vikings

Lmao kinda figured at this point in the season if you need bulletin board material then y’all have a hard time getting up for a game. Especially a state championship.
Lmao kinda figured at this point in the season if you need bulletin board material then y’all have a hard time getting up for a game. Especially a state championship.
We are competitive over here, like MJ, we look for any edge we can get

Y’all the ones talking about bulletin board material. Just going with the neighbor mountain team by 6 can’t imagine that’s posting on the locker room wall worthy.
I think they were saying the overall perception of being an under dog. That may give the guys an added edge. I don’t think it’s bc you went with your neighbor mountain team

Well the comment pretty well directly followed mine so that’s how I took it. As I’m sure most would.
My comment was just In general. Every power rating system, and almost every outsider seems to be picking Mitchell. I just think it’s interesting that it’s so lopsided.

My comment was just In general. Every power rating system, and almost every outsider seems to be picking Mitchell. I just think it’s interesting that it’s so lopsided.
I don’t look at the power rating systems if I did I wouldn’t have drove to chapel hill to watch my son play reidsville last year if it was just based on that. I’m going with mitchell because I got a friend who’s kid is a senior and as bad as it hurt him I’m sure he rooted for us last year and I’m doing the same for him as bad as it is to pull for mitchell I hope they pull this one out lol.

I don’t look at the power rating systems if I did I wouldn’t have drove to chapel hill to watch my son play reidsville last year if it was just based on that. I’m going with mitchell because I got a friend who’s kid is a senior and as bad as it hurt him I’m sure he rooted for us last year and I’m doing the same for him as bad as it is to pull for mitchell I hope they pull this one out lol.
Thanks ole buddy

Reactions: 97Cougar
Looking forward to being on Franklin street Friday evening. Saturday should be a dandy, going to be a nail biter either way. Still haven’t decide if it’ll be low scoring or high scoring.

Covid got us yancey Mitchell people past all the bs didn't it? Our kids all became friends, us at your games you at ours, all is good in the Toe River Valley ain't nowhere better to live lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT