ADVERTISEMENT

1A North Carolina state championship game Mitchell Mountaineers vs Tarboro Vikings

Great season! I’ve been worried about you guys this year. Being honest, think you guys present a match up problem for us this year. We are small and young compared to years past. With that being said, very grateful to make it to another championship. Again, Mitchell fans, congrats on this great accomplishment

I watched both games at the same time tonight. Everything bring equal (turnovers, penalties, etc), I think whichever team can make a few plays in the passing game will be the winner. Gonna be a heck of a game. I say it’s a one point game either way.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
To me if tarboro wins this game it's going to come down to whether we stop Mitchell's quarterback. It would not surprise me in the least bit if this is a shootout. But one thing about this tarboro team they have been battle tested this year including tonight. So I will give my score prediction for this game Friday going to need to look at some more information first on Mitchell before I make a decision

Believe it or not, the same thing was said this past week about the Robbinsville game and I was thinking along those same lines but we see how it turned out now.
Mitchell and Tarboro looked pretty equal tonight in the passing game. Both have excellent running games. That’s why I think whichever team has a better day passing the ball will win.

Mitchell and Tarboro looked pretty equal tonight in the passing game. Both have excellent running games. That’s why I think whichever team has a better day passing the ball will win.
So in other words if you are a football fan that loves seeing teams air it out 30 times a game this probably isn't the game for you LOL

So in other words if you are a football fan that loves seeing teams air it out 30 times a game this probably isn't the game for you LOL
Someone asked me at the game if I knew much about Tarboro and I said about the only I know is they're one team that passes it even less then Mitchell lol.

I do wish it would have been at Wake Forest it's almost exactly in the middle. About 2h30m for Mitchell and 2h40m for Tarboro.
UNC 3h37m for Mitchell and 1h40m for Tarboro. Glad I've got a brother I can stay with Friday night who's only 24m from the stadium.
I looked up the distance to each respective stadium that each School in all four state championship games will have to drive and Mitchell had the longest drive of any school. Cardinal gibbons can just walk across the street LOL. I really do feel for y'all because that's probably going to put y'all leaving at 6:00 a.m. since kickoff is at noon

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
I looked up the distance to each respective stadium that each School in all four state championship games will have to drive and Mitchell had the longest drive of any school. Cardinal gibbons can just walk across the street LOL. I really do feel for y'all because that's probably going to put y'all leaving at 6:00 a.m. since kickoff is at noon
Mitchell go spend the night, it's a Saturday game. Be fresh and ready to WIN ! ! !

• Haha
Reactions: TarVikes
You’re not gonna find any good BBQ in chapel hill anyway. However, you might find some good Wine and Cheese!
Allen and Son in CH was great but is closed now. For the mountain people they can stop anywhere from Winston Salem on and get better than anything they eat at home.

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT