ADVERTISEMENT

(14-0) East Duplin vs (13-1) North Davidson 2AA EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP

I am not going to make a prediction because I haven't seen ED play. But i know that area has some strong football and they must be really good to be undefeated. Plus they beat WRH which says a lot. If they have several runners then the Wing T will be tough to stop. ND will need another great game from their QB. Last week was the best I have seen him this year. He has looked shaky at times but he has grown in his first year starting after being behind Butts for a couple years. ND will have to stay disciplined and not get so many silly penalties.

As for BBQ...eastern can't touch Lexington BBQ!!

I thought Duplin County was Wine country??
Swine, wine and poultry. Duplin County has more farmed raised pigs than any other County/parish in the USA. We are also populated with chicken and turkey farms, with ties to House of Raeford, Butterball, Case and Sanderson. And we also have the worlds largest frying pan in Rose Hill to cook all those drum sticks and bacon we produce, then wash it down with some muscadine Duplin Wine!LOL

I am not going to make a prediction because I haven't seen ED play. But i know that area has some strong football and they must be really good to be undefeated. Plus they beat WRH which says a lot. If they have several runners then the Wing T will be tough to stop. ND will need another great game from their QB. Last week was the best I have seen him this year. He has looked shaky at times but he has grown in his first year starting after being behind Butts for a couple years. ND will have to stay disciplined and not get so many silly penalties.

As for BBQ...eastern can't touch Lexington BBQ!!
we have at least 4 or 5 very good backs. you never know who will get the ball.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Doesnt matter who Ed playing i know ND is good But trying to defend the wing t is difficult ask Northeastern,you gotta play good defensive football to stop The Wing T cause its so many wrinkles in it to watch for if u r outta place its a touchdown,i got ED winning this game ,it wont be easy but i think the home crowd and home feld puts them over and they know what to do i believe this their year, to bring it home and as for the guy talking about DUPLIN COUNTY FOOTBALL if u think its nothing WAIT TILL FRIDAY NIGHT AND U WILL het a face full of it .its the home of the 3 state champs ND ,ED,WRH!! Go!!Panthers Go Dogs,Go Rebels!!

96 ill be there friday night in Beaulaville at the game me my brother and our home boys all bulldogs coming to support my nephew Mr. Pickett #15and some of the other guys ...

Reactions: EDPanther99
96 ill be there friday night in Beaulaville at the game me my brother and our home boys all bulldogs coming to support my nephew Mr. Pickett #15and some of the other guys ...
name is Dorian right? and youre not going to see your Dogs?

I know more than him tho im kin to more of them also.
i dont know Dorian personally but i know his mom and dad real well. matter of fact when his mom moved from New York to NC my family was one of the first families to know her and her family because they moved near us.

Reactions: blackbulldog
key on the wrong back,. AKA the one without the ball, and you just might get burnt!

In an offense like ED, you could get burnt whether you read your keys or not. So I guess I am both agreeing and disagreeing with you...sometimes great players just make great plays, regardless of how prepared you are.

Just got to read the keys, be disciplined, play unselfish football and be willing to bend but not break on the def side. You will get yards, you will get points, we just have to try and limit BOTH. It will help if we can put points on the board early, make you drive 80+ yards whenever you got the ball and limit turnovers and penalties. Even if it’s FGs, got to get points out of each possession on our side to maintain pressure and keep your O off the field. I think everyone on the ND side knows it is going to take our best effort to get the W. You never know, you ED guys may be surprised just how good this ND team really is. I still don’t think this is going to be 1) a high scoring game or 2) a big margin of victory for either team.

In an offense like ED, you could get burnt whether you read your keys or not. So I guess I am both agreeing and disagreeing with you...sometimes great players just make great plays, regardless of how prepared you are.

Just got to read the keys, be disciplined, play unselfish football and be willing to bend but not break on the def side. You will get yards, you will get points, we just have to try and limit BOTH. It will help if we can put points on the board early, make you drive 80+ yards whenever you got the ball and limit turnovers and penalties. Even if it’s FGs, got to get points out of each possession on our side to maintain pressure and keep your O off the field. I think everyone on the ND side knows it is going to take our best effort to get the W. You never know, you ED guys may be surprised just how good this ND team really is. I still don’t think this is going to be 1) a high scoring game or 2) a big margin of victory for either team.
i agree. i expect nothing less than a very close hard fought game! i know ND is the real deal! i just hope we are fortunate enough to "finally" get over the hump and earn our first state championship appearance! easier said than done!

KickedOff you’ll see Friday nihht
Paul coming to ED? Lol man I couldn’t never get that to happen...

Reactions: 96panther
Lexington BBQ is the suck. If I want to slather something in ketchup, I'll eat a Hamburger.
Dude?!?
I took up for your right to post on this thread and this is the drivel you decide to type?

Meat from both sides of the state is tasty. If it comes out of a hog it can't beat messed up (Lord knows y'all try). Now your slaw, as I have pointed out before, is the reason west wins. Why y'all mess it up like that? Oh and ketchup is meant for fries. Don't put ketchup on a burger! That's what McDonalds does. WOW.If you don't have slaw (ours not yours) and some chili, then slice a mater and slap on some lettuce along with a dab of Dukes.

Ketchup?!? Wow.

Now everybody go back to talking about how their children are going to whoop the other's children and leave BBQ out of it.

Got to go. I'm hungry now.

Last edited:
Dude?!?
I took up for your right to post on this thread and this is the drivel you decide to type?

Meat from both sides of the state is tasty. If it comes out of a hog it can't beat messed up (Lord knows y'all try). Now your slaw, as I have pointed out before, is the reason west wins. Why y'all mess it up like that? Oh and ketchup is meant for fries. Don't put ketchup on a burger! That's what McDonalds does. WOW.If you don't have slaw (ours not yours) and some chili, then slice a mater and slap on some lettuce along with a dab of Dukes.

Ketchup?!? Wow.

Now everybody go back to talking about how their children are going to whoop the other's children and leave BBQ out of it.

Got to go. I'm hungry now.

Your slaw is worse than your Q...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT