ADVERTISEMENT

(14-0) East Duplin vs (13-1) North Davidson 2AA EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP

IT'S GAMEDAY!!! safe travels to all North Davidson, East Duplin, and neutral fans! may the best team win!!! GO PANTHERS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Safe travels to the players and fans from ND!!

I just got home from work. Thank goodness I’m off tonight. Here’s my prayer as I lay down for a few hours.

“Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul will keep,
And if I die before I wake,
I pray my Panthers win what’s at stake,
Fans in the stands tonight, shivering and shake,
I pray for a L the Black Knights to take.
Field goal, touchdown, extra point, or fake,
I pray a State Championship berth ED to make.”

Thought about that as well....heading out around 2:00 this afternoon...safe travels to everyone #GDTBABK
I'm definitely going 421. I wouldn't get close to Raleigh on a Friday afternoon.

Any recommendations on parking? I don't mind walking, but I hate waiting for a parking lot to clear. Is there a good place to park along the road? Thanks.

I'm feeling an upset tonight in beulaville. I think it would be neat to have 3 duplin co teams represent at the state championships. Maybe I'm wrong. Nd 31 ed27.

Reactions: dogs79
I'm feeling an upset tonight in beulaville. I think it would be neat to have 3 duplin co teams represent at the state championships. Maybe I'm wrong. Nd 31 ed27.
I think it's the end of the line for North duplin as well. Wrh marches on! East duplin is in unchartered waters this time of year. This is where they'll generally bow out. We'll see tonight it anything's changed

im glad youre seeing an upset in Beulaville tonight. the Jacksonville Daily News says we're the underdogs!

I feel like this will be a learning experience for East tonight if they win....because you will more than likely be facing another team exactly like them in Shelby...I have seen you play in 2 games this year and both games came down to your bend don't break defense...here's the problem,if you are close at the end with either of these 2 teams, I believe you will get burned....hope not...love to see 3 Duplin teams in state...

i think this will be a learning experience for both teams. ED is not used to defending the Spread, and ND is not used to defending the Wing-T. its usually like this in east vs west matchups. (ND really being a western team).

Gonna try my best to make it, but can't guarantee anything. Not only do I work early tomorrow, but yesterday my car battery died and had to purchase a new one. Didn't purchase a bus ticket as I usually get out of work at the same time that the bus is leaving :( I'll try to hitch a ride with someone or find someone that will ride with me and drive my car back!

Gonna try my best to make it, but can't guarantee anything. Not only do I work early tomorrow, but yesterday my car battery died and had to purchase a new one. Didn't purchase a bus ticket as I usually get out of work at the same time that the bus is leaving :( I'll try to hitch a ride with someone or find someone that will ride with me and drive my car back!
hopefully someone will come through for you!

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
A friend asked me about parking at East Duplin. Any information ED fans? It looks like a paved lot exists behind the end zone off main road and also a dirt or gravel lot behind the home side?

i think this will be a learning experience for both teams. ED is not used to defending the Spread, and ND is not used to defending the Wing-T. its usually like this in east vs west matchups. (ND really being a western team).
ED did just fine against Jville so I think they can cover the spread if they stay focused!!

A friend asked me about parking at East Duplin. Any information ED fans? It looks like a paved lot exists behind the end zone off main road and also a dirt or gravel lot behind the home side?
behind home side is for booster club members only. paved lot behind endzone is for everybody. also im sure there will be parking in front of school on grass as well. JROTC usually directs parking in real big games like this.

Reactions: EDPanther99
ND by 6, change that ton 13! LOLOLOL. Actually, I have no idea. But looking at ND's games it appears they have a very balanced attack and then we know about their kicker. Should be a good game that could go either way.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
All of you people from N.D. really should use 421 south to get to the game. If you travel I 40 you will run into the I 40 parking lot. That is how bad it gets starting at Chapel Hill all the way thru Raleigh. Definitely 421 is the best way. At Benson you can get back on I 40 then to us 24 at Magnolia to B'ville. Left at the first stop light then again at next stop light 3/4 mile to E.D. high school. Safe travels.

All of you people from N.D. really should use 421 south to get to the game. If you travel I 40 you will run into the I 40 parking lot. That is how bad it gets starting at Chapel Hill all the way thru Raleigh. Definitely, 421 is the best way. At Benson, you can get back on I 40 then to us 24 at Magnolia to B'ville. Left at the first stop light then again at next stop light 3/4 mile to E.D. high school. Safe travels.
From ND, I'd take 64 to 421 and stay on 421 to Clinton and get on 24 east to Beulaville. Simpl eand far less traffic. If you get tied up on I40 in research tringle-Raleigh around 5 you may miss part of the game!
The ND team bus may have done this. A friend just passed CHS stadium (hour ago) and some team with charter buses appear to be going through a walkthrough. ND in route? I don't know but interesting. Good luck to both teams.

From ND, I'd take 64 to 421 and stay on 421 to Clinton and get on 24 east to Beulaville. Simpl eand far less traffic. If you get tied up on I40 in research tringle-Raleigh around 5 you may miss part of the game!
The ND team bus may have done this. A friend just passed CHS stadium (hour ago) and some team with charter buses appear to be going through a walkthrough. ND in route? I don't know but interesting. Good luck to both teams.
you know you dont mean that. you will sleep better tonight if ED loses.

place is already starting to fill up! looks like its going to be a VERY packed house!

Can't believe the trick play call on 2nd and 5 when you're moving it with your regular stuff.

And ND has no answer for the ED offense. We need a turnover or something.

Reactions: bkknights93
we finally showed signs of slowing ND down just a little at the end of the half. i hope it continues. the ND offense is very good!

Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT