ADVERTISEMENT

13 -0 vs 13-0 PANTHERS vs PANTHERS Franklin @ Hibriten

These Franklin radio guys sure can sugarcoat getting their butts whipped. Not quite the barn burner slug fest they were so sure of before the game. Franklin has put up a good fight sounds like but their lack of a passing game is killing them.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
These Franklin radio guys sure can sugarcoat getting their butts whipped. Not quite the barn burner slug fest they were so sure of before the game. Franklin has put up a good fight sounds like but their lack of a passing game is killing them.
If it wasn't for the Hibriten fumbles and false starts this game wouldn't even be this close

Reactions: beamer24
So close but yet sooo far away. LMAO!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I mean,Franklin did know they played tonight right. Oh I see, Franklin didn't try score. Didn't wanna look unsportsmanlike, huh? Bahahahahahahahahahabhahahaha

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Not surprised,you can sill boast you're king of the mountains WIR.
3331213998_24b9624289.jpg

W.I.R. King of Cowee Mountain!

So close but yet sooo far away. LMAO!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I mean,Franklin did know they played tonight right. Oh I see, Franklin didn't try score. Didn't wanna look unsportsmanlike, huh? Bahahahahahahahahahabhahahaha

LOL The cannon fire distracted them...to be fair..:D

Reactions: bigbear'10
Just make sure y'all drop off those bandwagon folks on the way back through. So we can wax their tails again next year.

Reactions: PBBear51
Come on now. It was the closest 37-7 game in the history of NCSHAA football playoffs. We need to prepare ourselves. I read where W.I.R. is preparing a Pisgah Christmas Wishlist.

Reactions: bigbear'10
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT