ADVERTISEMENT

13 -0 vs 13-0 PANTHERS vs PANTHERS Franklin @ Hibriten

No one from Franklin disputes young Mr Witherspoon is special and clearly hibriten has many good players..if this was a track meet franklin would be in trouble. But we are 13-0 For a reason ...we won't try to reinvent the wheel between now and friday..we will trust our process and preparation and hope it's a ballgame w 12 minutes left and our kids will make plays ...no matter the winner or loser one team is 14-0 & hosting a,semi final the other is 13-1 & just had a,season 365 schools in NC would love to have had..statistically speaking hibriten is one of the most dominant teams I've ever saw on paper..FORTUNATELY the score will be 0-0 on Friday and nothing from the previous 13 games matters Friday night..its a one game series...i suspect it maybe much closer than many think

Hey guys, all talk aside I wanted to wish each and everyone of you (including the Pisgah crew) a blessed and safe Thanksgiving. Please keep those that are less fortunate in your thoughts & prayers. I think no matter what school you rep these are things we can all agree on!

He looks good, we could match your video with one of our three backs, but it’s probably best if we kept you in suspense
I am gonna watch some Franklin highlights just to see them in action. I kind of knew what Patton would try to do since we played them twice.

But yes HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL...and ps blueridgetire I'd suggest you watching our highlights in FEW..makes us look much faster

Reactions: BlueRidgeTire
Not sure on offers but he has had some scouts look at him and I do believe he's made a visit to UNC.
He's s JR and entire offensive line returns next year so he should continue to impress.
He reminds me a bit of a running back we had a few years ago named Peanut Cunningham who went on to play at GW. His vision and speed is something special. I hope I get to see him play in person before he moves on to college

Hey guys, all talk aside I wanted to wish each and everyone of you (including the Pisgah crew) a blessed and safe Thanksgiving. Please keep those that are less fortunate in your thoughts & prayers. I think no matter what school you rep these are things we can all agree on!
Yes sir.. good post!

Reactions: BiltmoreCANE
Here is the only prediction needed. The Panthers will win tomorrow night and go to 14-0. They will host the winner of Shelby/Mt. Pleasant winner at home next Friday.

Reactions: BiltmoreCANE
Any word on #52 from hibriten...very good d lineman and real good kicker..he left in 2nd half vs Patton and never returned??

Thanks..hes a good player for sure... .what time did y'all say gates usually open..

Happy late Thanksgiving to you all, as well. Safe travels to all this evening and God Bless.

Dome? Really? Good grief. I realize the bleachers suck but I don't know how many High School football teams play in a dome.
I can promise you this our football team is better our bleachers
We do have Google here and they could help fund it. A dome for high school football sounds like a killer idea. Google Dome could be the name

Are there any links to this game that use a legitimate radio plyr that actually WORKS?

Got the Franklin feed. Didnt have to load some bastard form of media player that site was asking me to have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT