ADVERTISEMENT

13 -0 vs 13-0 PANTHERS vs PANTHERS Franklin @ Hibriten

Game really wasn’t close after the safety- Franklin does not have an offense to come from 2 scores down against a good D.

Reactions: beamer24
And Franklin flakes out again at first sight of a team with good team speed and talent across the board. Year after year after year.

Franklin gave it there all! I like seeing the sportsmanship out of both teams. I spoke to several of their fans and they seem like a great group of people. We sure know how a loss this late in the season feels and just hope we can beat the mighty Golden Lions. Safe travel home and I wish the best for you all in basketball

Shelby's offense is not as good as recent years but their defense is probably better, led by all America Dax Hollifield

Reactions: beamer24
I was afraid Franklin was a bit too vanilla offensively to hang with Hibriten in this game. The only place Big and slow works is in WNC and the Big Ten. Reminded me of OHIO ST vs Clemson last year. Next week however will be a different story for Hibriten. Those mistakes they made this week will spell another early exit if they are repeated.

I was afraid Franklin was a bit too vanilla offensively to hang with Hibriten in this game. The only place Big and slow works is in WNC and the Big Ten. Reminded me of OHIO ST vs Clemson last year. Next week however will be a different story for Hibriten. Those mistakes they made this week will spell another early exit if they are repeated.

@WhoaMule .

Like old times.

3331213998_24b9624289.jpg

W.I.R. King of Cowee Mountain!

LMFAO!

We have to keep their qb running for his life. South Point did that to them in the first game
Shelby will play Hibriten the same way they played South Point the second time, they'll stack the box and force you to pass. They didn't do that in the first game with South Point. Shelby adjusted to shut down the South Point red bone offense. Expect the same game plan next week

Since when is a regional championship game an early exit?

Reactions: strikerHHS
Since when is a regional championship game an early exit?
Not sure if you’re familiar with slowa*#, but he is a Pisgah reject who hangs out uninvited in the Tuscola area. Don’t feed the mule and he’ll stay in his yard. He lives in Canton and he went into reclusion like Howard Hughes after talking smack before the Tuscola/Pisgah for at least 6 weeks

It was a defensive game to start off but franklins d stayed on the feild too much. Hibriten defense was lights out tonight. This is the same way they are gonna have to play Shelby can't let Malik stand back and pick them apart. If they do it's gonna be bad but hibriten had the QB from Franklin running for his life tonight but with no rush he made some passes ( man the dude has a arm ) Hibriten is a well rounded team tho. The game next week is gonna be a dandy one. I CANT WAIT !!!!

For Pisgah guys Greeneville,TN is winning 42-17 in the 4th to make it to the state championship next week.

I attended the Greeneville vs. Marshall County game tonight. So so performance in my eyes from Greeneville. Let me add..... Up 42-17 with 3 minutes to go on the MC 26 yard line, 4 down they throw a TD pass.

1979, 2016 and 2017. Hmmmm???, that's not every year, only third time in school history
You sure about that? Ill bet I can find a few more. I know of one more right off the top of my head, and one more third round exit, and I haven't even bothered to put in any research time. Now mind you, we were always assured THIS was the year for Hibriten in all of those years, even the years they lost in earlier rounds.

I think it's gonna be a heck of a game next week. Shelby WILL NOT out speed hibriten Them boys can flat out fly also

Reactions: daletec
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT