ADVERTISEMENT

Morehead vs Reidsville

Thought I’d give you guys a head start, being that you all typically love the algorithms so much. Doesn’t mean anything to me, but if it doesn’t favor Reidsville, you guys won’t post it, as you always do, otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
I guess we all should have been politicians. They get paid to argue with each other and accomplish nothing.

Let’s pick this back up when these two teams are actually scheduled to play each other.

Crest has surpassed Shelby and some of their fans choose to bully other schools. Hard to be the True Dynasty in NC when you are #2 in your county.

They know the road to reach the Capitol.

• Haha
Reactions: Rammer16
Dude, shut the hell up. You're clueless. Outside of one lucky state championship hail Mary prayer, we've waxed that ass every time we meet. Will happen again this year. Yes, your soft schedule (that you can't even go undefeated in anymore) allows you to stay healthy during the season and get a high seed. It doesn't matter though. Welcome us to Reidsville and will leave with putting your ass on the couch, again.

We don't win them all....we just win more than anyone else.
22-19.

Kendre is Rams No. 2 receiver in yards and receptions, first in TD catches ... here you go:
:

Cam Jones 46 catches, 652 yards, 6 TD
Harrison 39, 614, 9 TDs
Flippen 26, 524, 7 TDs
Sharpe 11, 120, 3 TDs
Neal 5, 121 yards, 2 TDs (2 games)

Balance is the name of the game

• Love
Do
Kendre is Rams No. 2 receiver in yards and receptions, first in TD catches ... here you go:
:

Cam Jones 46 catches, 652 yards, 6 TD
Harrison 39, 614, 9 TDs
Flippen 26, 524, 7 TDs
Sharpe 11, 120, 3 TDs
Neal 5, 121 yards, 2 TDs (2 games)

Balance is the name of the game

defensive stats for Harrison: 36 tackles, 9 tfl, 4.5 sacks, two fumble recoveries and three passes defended. Gotta suck when you throw to the flat and Kendre is out there. He is a Julius Peppers 2.0

Well it’s always urgent. Lol but these retards are just stupid idiotic lions fans that their own fans hate and they think they all up and mighty. There’s 3 posters on here that are Shelby fans that I really like but these 2 are as dumb as they get. All they had to do was beat burns last year and they could have played us but they knew they would lose so to protect the head to head they just lose 42-0 to burns instead. That’s not my opinion that’s facts
Was that the running clock game. Burns really gave them a beat down.

Reactions: FACT24
Mule...I know you're getting old but you're not dumb. I think you're just trying to get a rise.

Why would we be upset about traveling to Reidsville? We're 2-0 in Reidsville. With one win being 49-3. If we happen to play there this year the score will be similar.

Who on Reidsville's schedule is equivalent to

Crest?
Kings Mountain?
AC Reynolds?
East Gaston?
Burns?

Reidsville schedule is no where close to as difficult as Shelby's. This dead horse has been beat over and over.

Mule...I know you're getting old but you're not dumb. I think you're just trying to get a rise.

Why would we be upset about traveling to Reidsville? We're 2-0 in Reidsville. With one win being 49-3. If we happen to play there this year the score will be similar.

Who on Reidsville's schedule is equivalent to

Crest?
Kings Mountain?
AC Reynolds?
East Gaston?
Burns?

Reidsville schedule is no where close to as difficult as Shelby's. This dead horse has been beat over and over.
You said same thing last year about burns maiden etc whooping Reidsville. You were wrong then and wrong now

They played in the first game of the season and Reidsville won 30-12 but were down 12-8 at halftime. Reidsville did not have their RB who is their best middle school player for majority of the game today.
In the first game Bryant got hurt in the 2nd quarter. Reverse of the championship game. Would have been great to see a game where both were healthy the whole game.

I had to leave the game before it was over ... when I saw the final score for Reidsville was 15 I said that had to be a typo. Raiders actually have a kicker?
Yes. 3 for 3 this year and 2 for 2 last year. Two bad snaps last year and only one this year. Most games they didn't try it until they got up by 30, and then they didn't score with the subs in.

Heard from someone that knows the Bryant family and they said the Bryant’s now lives in Reidsville school zone.
The Bryant family lives in the Reidsville City limits but within the Rockinham County High School district. FWIW, the father has been known to say that his son will NEVER go to Reidsville High School.

The Bryant family lives in the Reidsville City limits but within the Rockinham County High School district. FWIW, the father has been known to say that his son will NEVER go to Reidsville High School.

And… never mind that would be mean

Well look here....

Its so nice to have all you Reidsville fans back and cheering for those Mighty Rams, I bet the team and its coaches are SO happy to have you back on board after weeks and weeks of dogging coaches, talking about how the team isnt good, how the lines suck how this player or that player isnt doing a thing, we are terrible because we arent scoring 70 ppg (the list just goes on and on) Been quiet as Church mice all damn season and all the sudden they get a couple back and those bird chests pop out and they are clucking like a chicken on crack...

Its been hilarious all year watching the majority of the fan base basically giving up on the team only to show back up now that the Rams are healthy... You even got Fact off the ledge before he jumped and Hoey finally decided to return home and lob a brick after "semi-retiring " from the boards since November 2021

ALL ABOARD.....

the-bandwagon-all-aboard.gif

Well look here....

Its so nice to have all you Reidsville fans back and cheering for those Mighty Rams, I bet the team and its coaches are SO happy to have you back on board after weeks and weeks of dogging coaches, talking about how the team isnt good, how the lines suck how this player or that player isnt doing a thing, we are terrible because we arent scoring 70 ppg (the list just goes on and on) Been quiet as Church mice all damn season and all the sudden they get a couple back and those bird chests pop out and they are clucking like a chicken on crack...

Its been hilarious all year watching the majority of the fan base basically giving up on the team only to show back up now that the Rams are healthy... You even got Fact off the ledge before he jumped and Hoey finally decided to return home and lob a brick after "semi-retiring " from the boards since November 2021

ALL ABOARD.....

What are you even talking about lol I been on all year and been consistent all year. Saying that we were playing terrible and that we shouldn’t need every player that was hurt to be out there to be better than the teams we were playing. I also said we are moving in the right direction now that everyone is back. I won’t be surprised if we win it all but also won’t be surprised if we lose before or at 4th round. Team has all the talent but don’t play with enthusiasm a lot of the time. But been saying maybe playoffs could change that mindset.

Well look here....

ALL ABOARD.....

I will say this again as well. If don’t win a title with this talented team I don’t see a title in near future. That will be up to coaching to make it work. Teague I’m sure has learned a lot from beginning to now. Time will tell everything .

I will say this again as well. If don’t win a title with this talented team I don’t see a title in near future. That will be up to coaching to make it work. Teague I’m sure has learned a lot from beginning to now. Time will tell everything .
Hold on there 24. I am of the opinion that the Rams will be just as good the next two years as now. There are some really good seniors on this team but there are also some really good players coming along.

Don't give up just yet!!

• Love
Reactions: Rammer16 and FACT24
Hold on there 24. I am of the opinion that the Rams will be just as good the next two years as now. There are some really good seniors on this team but there are also some really good players coming along.

Don't give up just yet!!

Next years receiving core will still have, cam jones, neal and Harrison, I’m thinking j9 may take over at qb.

Don't give up just yet!!
Yes that’s why I said it will take coaching to make it work. Jimmy Teague took some of the not most talented teams and won state titles. Yes they had great players but not as many as we got now on this team. I ain’t given up on nobody until it’s over. I love the team we got and very curious how we will look next season with new qb and others moving positions

Don't give up just yet!!
You say this every year. Respectfully!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT