ADVERTISEMENT

Morehead vs Reidsville

Did we get lucky not having to play Shelby last year? Oh they lost 42-0 to a burns team that Reidsville later destroyed . Shelby in their so called down years loses in the playoffs before reaching Reidsville. (Facts) Reidsville I’m down years still win and reach the same round as Shelby. More facts. So if anyone is dodging anyone it’s proven it’s Shelby by losing in early playoff rounds. They may have head to head win loss record but facts are facts. Y’all always say schedule is reason rams get 1 seed so they start the RPI and now you still complaining because your schedule is weaker apparently. Get a life and come up with something that makes sense
Dude, shut the hell up. You're clueless. Outside of one lucky state championship hail Mary prayer, we've waxed that ass every time we meet. Will happen again this year. Yes, your soft schedule (that you can't even go undefeated in anymore) allows you to stay healthy during the season and get a high seed. It doesn't matter though. Welcome us to Reidsville and will leave with putting your ass on the couch, again.

We don't win them all....we just win more than anyone else.

Dude, shut the hell up. You're clueless. Outside of one lucky state championship hail Mary prayer, we've waxed that ass every time we meet. Will happen again this year. Yes, your soft schedule (that you can't even go undefeated in anymore) allows you to stay healthy during the season and get a high seed. It doesn't matter though. Welcome us to Reidsville and will leave with putting your ass on the couch, again.

See you in a few weeks. And that state championship wasn't lucky, you could at least give credit for that.

Actually you don’t. And Reidsville in 07 didn’t win on a Hail Mary. Look who the dumbass is now. You the guy that people from Shelby pointed out to me and told me what a dick you are and how they hate you and wish you weren’t a fan of their program. Yes these people told me this a day when Reidsville and Shelby won state the same day. We haven’t even been healthy at all this year. I promise you y’all would have lost by 50 last year but we didn’t find out because your team got a 0 on a bad burns teams . Il be ready for you if y’all even make it to us. Stop crying little B… you trash

• Wow
Reactions: Rammer16

You also don’t win more than Reidsville. So you blew that one too. Even if Shelby was to beat rams in playoffs what I say is true. Reidsville always makes it same round as Shelby with exception of 1 year 12 years ago. Can’t say same for Shelby. We should have had 9 other meetings probably but y’all lost before us. We will gladly give you head to head when we got more rings. That won’t change by the way.

• Wow
You also don’t win more than Reidsville. So you blew that one too. Even if Shelby was to beat rams in playoffs what I say is true. Reidsville always makes it same round as Shelby with exception of 1 year 12 years ago. Can’t say same for Shelby. We should have had 9 other meetings probably but y’all lost before us. We will gladly give you head to head when we got more rings. That won’t change by the way.

I think its urgent we win the head to head this season

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
I think its urgent we win the head to head this season
Well it’s always urgent. Lol but these retards are just stupid idiotic lions fans that their own fans hate and they think they all up and mighty. There’s 3 posters on here that are Shelby fans that I really like but these 2 are as dumb as they get. All they had to do was beat burns last year and they could have played us but they knew they would lose so to protect the head to head they just lose 42-0 to burns instead. That’s not my opinion that’s facts

• Wow
Actually you don’t. And Reidsville in 07 didn’t win on a Hail Mary. Look who the dumbass is now. You the guy that people from Shelby pointed out to me and told me what a dick you are and how they hate you and wish you weren’t a fan of their program. Yes these people told me this a day when Reidsville and Shelby won state the same day. We haven’t even been healthy at all this year. I promise you y’all would have lost by 50 last year but we didn’t find out because your team got a 0 on a bad burns teams . Il be ready for you if y’all even make it to us. Stop crying little B… you trash
Yes....big play after big play just throwing the ball up praying your wrs catch it. I was there. No game plan other than a hobbled QB throwing up jump balls. Lucky for you it gave you an 8 point win.

Is there an emoji of a guy taking a bow because I would love to use it? Fan? Buddy....we built this program starting back in 1917 all the way up through the new field house. I could care less what another fan says.

28 - 20 with a qb that hobbled around on a bad leg and just threw the ball up in the air...yes, lucky.
Man we torched that defense. Threw all day up and down the field. If Ray Ray didn’t have a torn knee it would have been way worse. Was 28-7 before he fumbled and allowed y’all to score. He played with heart and refused to sit out. We all had his back. That’s just sad y’all couldn’t stop a 1 legged qb.

• Love
Reidsville fan want to chime in here on who the all time win leader in NC is for your fellow poster here?

Reidsville has made it the same round because they dodged Shelby by benefitting from the split classifications. Win a single unified 2A championship and I'll shut up. Things are back to one champion. Let's see if you can win one.

Won't change? Be careful...we've closed the gap over the last 20 years. Only 3 away....it won't take much longer.

Yes....big play after big play just throwing the ball up praying your wrs catch it. I was there. No game plan other than a hobbled QB throwing up jump balls. Lucky for you it gave you an 8 point win.

Is there an emoji of a guy taking a bow because I would love to use it? Fan? Buddy....we built this program starting back in 1917 all the way up through the new field house. I could care less what another fan says.
We didn’t pray anyone would catch it. Not one catch in the entire game was a reciever jumping over someone actually catching it. They were designed plays with Seam routes and corner routes and everyone was beat by 5 yards on each of those plays. Anyone that don’t believe me go back and watch it. You are a fool and need to just stop because you don’t know football at all. You’re a waste of life and my time. Good bye sir

• Wow
Well it’s always urgent. Lol but these retards are just stupid idiotic lions fans that their own fans hate and they think they all up and mighty. There’s 3 posters on here that are Shelby fans that I really like but these 2 are as dumb as they get. All they had to do was beat burns last year and they could have played us but they knew they would lose so to protect the head to head they just lose 42-0 to burns instead. That’s not my opinion that’s facts
Yeah...we chose to lose....lol...do you hear yourself?

Again, we don't win them all....we just win more than anyone else.

Reidsville fan want to chime in here on who the all time win leader in NC is for your fellow poster here?

Reidsville has made it the same round because they dodged Shelby by benefitting from the split classifications. Win a single unified 2A championship and I'll shut up. Things are back to one champion. Let's see if you can win one.

Won't change? Be careful...we've closed the gap over the last 20 years. Only 3 away....it won't take much longer.
I’m talking about years we’re in same bracket you idiot. Shelby falls short of reaching same round to play Reidsville than other way around . Or is that too hard for you to understand. But thank you for us dodging you 2 of last 3 seasons when y’all lost before reaching Reidsville. To inferior opponents I might add

• Wow
It was 28-7, ya'll did make a comeback. It was kind of like that game in 05- yall was up big on the rams and we came back to make it seem closer.
Didn’t you hear him. We’re threw 4 Hail Marys and converted on all 4 to get that lead . With a qb with a bum leg throwing Hail Marys il add

• Love
Not sure how they do the RPI thing, but Reidsville's opponents overall record through nine games was 45-37.
In game 10s, Page won, Rockingham won, Eastern Alamance won, Andrews won and West Stokes won while Western Alamance, McMichael and Walkertown lost. So that opponents record improves to 50-40.
But add Morehead's 0-10 into that equation and Reidsville's opponents record drops to 50-50.
Looks like Forest Hills will be the number 1 seed in the West (according to RPI) and Reidsville will be second. I was thinking factoring in Morehead's 0-10 record would bring down Reidsville OWP and it did enough to allow Forest Hills to get to the top.
Check out the latest update:
You'll have to scroll down to RPI, enter 2-A west and submit.

Looks like Forest Hills will be the number 1 seed in the West (according to RPI) and Reidsville will be second. I was thinking factoring in Morehead's 0-10 record would bring down Reidsville OWP and it did enough to allow Forest Hills to get to the top.
Check out the latest update:
You'll have to scroll down to RPI, enter 2-A west and submit.
Fh didn’t win their conference

Fh didn’t win their conference
So much for RPI ... thanks ... so I'm really not understanding it. How does Monroe have a lower RPI than Forest Hills when they won the conference? It will be interesting when the brackets are out.

If all conference champs are seeded first based on RPI, then Reidsville would indeed be the No. 1 seed. Forest Hills would get the nod among the No. 2 conference teams.

Last edited:
Here's some final numbers from the game tonight:
Total Yards: Morehead 34, Reidsville 483 (Rams had 13 tackles for loss)
First Downs: Morehead 7, Reidsville 21

Individual:
Al Lee
becomes Reidsville's all-time career passing yardage leader (surpassing Javada Harden) tonight ... he completed 12 of 17 for 295 yards. Two interceptions were almost pick-6s but Rams' speed stopped those returns inside the 10 ... Morehead got their 10 points after those turnovers.
Queshyne Flippen added to his school record for career TD receptions with 2 tonight - he caught 4 passes for 119 yards.
Dionte Neal had 3 catches for 97 yards, Kendre Harrison 3 for 16 yards and Cam Jones 2 for 63 yards.
Jariel Cobb had 8 rushes for 65 yards, Lee ran for 53 yards and Paul Widerman 30 yards.

Morehead freshman QB Elijah Townsend was under constant pressure (5 sacks for 44 yards in losses) but completed 6 of 17 for 64 yards and a TD with no interceptions. Brittyn Barnes had 3 catches for 30 yards and a TD.
Keondre only had 3 catches??

Reidsville has at least 4 receivers who would be No. 1 target on any other team. Seems they have a different name at the top of the stat chart every week.
Yeah I agree but when your getting college interest from the level he is I would expect more than 3 catches

Forest Hills is the only West team whose RPI is better than Reidsville. Since Monroe won their conference, Rams are a #1 seed lock.

“Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pigs like it”

George Bernard Shaw
Yeah, it's best to ignore those three guys. They are just upset about maybe having to travel to Reidsville. Losing such a game would be a terrifying prospect and send them into a long, long period of depression.

They don't even realize Reidsville plays a much tougher schedule than Shelby. I don't know whether that is just ignorance or pure denial.

Yeah, it's best to ignore those three guys. They are just upset about maybe having to travel to Reidsville. Losing such a game would be a terrifying prospect and send them into a long, long period of depression.

They don't even realize Reidsville plays a much tougher schedule than Shelby. I don't know whether that is just ignorance or pure denial.
Mule...I know you're getting old but you're not dumb. I think you're just trying to get a rise.

Why would we be upset about traveling to Reidsville? We're 2-0 in Reidsville. With one win being 49-3. If we happen to play there this year the score will be similar.

Who on Reidsville's schedule is equivalent to

Crest?
Kings Mountain?
AC Reynolds?
East Gaston?
Burns?

Reidsville schedule is no where close to as difficult as Shelby's. This dead horse has been beat over and over.

Mule...I know you're getting old but you're not dumb. I think you're just trying to get a rise.

Why would we be upset about traveling to Reidsville? We're 2-0 in Reidsville. With one win being 49-3. If we happen to play there this year the score will be similar.

Crest?
Kings Mountain?
AC Reynolds?
East Gaston?
Burns?

Reidsville schedule is no where close to as difficult as Shelby's. This dead horse has been beat over and over.

I think we have some equivalents to burns and east Gaston. It’s not like we did t play burns last year either

So, you’re saying that if Reidsville played Shelby’s schedule, you’d be undefeated? I’m sorry, but you’re not beating Crest, period, healthy as hell, and you wouldn’t. Reidsville losing to Shelby is a terrifying prospect as well. Your skills positions are great, but your trenches aren’t. Your run defense isn’t, either. Reidsville has weaknesses. Sans East Alamance, you haven’t played anyone with a pulse to exploit them. Shelby will, win or lose.

Crest?
Kings Mountain?
AC Reynolds?
East Gaston?
Burns?

Reidsville's four non-conference games were against 3-A and 4-A schools ranked (RPI):
3-A
6. Eastern Alamance
19. Western Alamance
37. Rockingham County (lost only to Dudley, Eastern Guilford and Reidsville)
4-A
44. Greensboro Page

Crest?
Kings Mountain?
AC Reynolds?
East Gaston?
Burns?

And how do those teams do against Triad teams?

#notverywell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT