ADVERTISEMENT

Morehead vs Reidsville

FBCapitolofNC

Nov 4, 2013
Unless the sky falls and the world stops spinning, this game will be over at the coin flip. I'm glad we're finally healthy and hope it will stay that way. Thought we're really looking more like we should last Thursday. What are your thoughts?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Unless the sky falls and the world stops spinning, this game will be over at the coin flip. I'm glad we're finally healthy and hope it will stay that way. Thought we're really looking more like we should last Thursday. What are your thoughts?
who is the team to beat in the 2a west?

This one will be ugly. Al will break the passing record which will put him in the rams hall of fame. Al's record will probably be here a long time before its broken again.
Get outta this game healthy and get ready for the playoffs

I was mistaken a few weeks ago when I said Al had broken the passing record as I forgot Javada Harden had that record and not Pinnix. He only needs 15 yards to break it this week so will definitely get it very early on.

I was mistaken a few weeks ago when I said Al had broken the passing record as I forgot Javada Harden had that record and not Pinnix. He only needs 15 yards to break it this week so will definitely get it very early on.

If not for Covid, Pinnix would have broken and probably still hold after this season the passing record. It would be very close.

Another note: Hardens school record was 3rd all time in the state when he graduated after the 95 season. Not sure what it is now with the passing boom that hit in the 2000s

If not for Covid, Pinnix would have broken and probably still hold after this season the passing record. It would be very close.

Another note: Hardens school record was 3rd all time in the state when he graduated after the 95 season. Not sure what it is now with the passing boom that hit in the 2000s
i could only imagine what pinnix could have done with this recieving crew.....i know he had great recievers as well but i think this group is way better....I also think pinnix is way better qb imo

assume that jerome was there during that time?? who else was good on that team?

Ralphael chestnut: Duke
Wayne Blackwell: NC Central
Damien Slade: Ncat (I think)
Then of Course Jerome Simpson: Coastal Carolina
All of them over 6'1 as well

This wr crew has
Dionte Neal
Camron Jones
Kendre Harrison
Queshyne Flippen
Johnnious Sharpe

Ralphael chestnut: Duke
Wayne Blackwell: NC Central
Damien Slade: Ncat (I think)
Then of Course Jerome Simpson: Coastal Carolina
All of them over 6'1 as well

This wr crew has
Dionte Neal
Camron Jones
Kendre Harrison
Queshyne Flippen
Johnnious Sharpe
I have heard some folks say that cam jones could be the best? do you agree?

I agree, but you know how everyone will feel outside of rams fans
How will they feel, bro? You guys were the prohibitive favorite coming into this season anyway, but the injuries happened. Monroe made a statement in the process, and they are the real deal. Shelby is young in key spots, but we can definitely catch any favorite slipping, no doubt. The west is going to be tough, but I think most have the Rams and RedHawks settling the west. We shall eventually see, though.

Last edited:
How will they feel, bro? You guys were the prohibitive favorite coming into this season anyway, but the injuries happened. Monroe made a statement in the process, and they are the real deal. Shelby is young in key spots, but we can definitely catch any favorite slipping, no doubt. The west is going to be tough, but I think most have the Rams and RedHawks settling the west. We shall eventually see, though.
Spot on.

I just think most on here will predict Monroe, I know Chopper will be all on that action. If the game even happens. I think Shelby and Reidsville will meet, that would be a heavyweight fight in the 2nd or 3rd round.

I'm not even sure. They all bring something different. Cam reminds me of a jerome simpson type wr though.
Jones has a ton of room to grow which is a good thing. He drops a ton of passes that are contested. Once he gets that straightened out a bit he will be unstoppable. I’m a big fan of his and the rest of them. Only themselves can get in their way.

It’s funny. People on Wentworth side of town says” the rams aren’t that good this year, they struggled vs Rockingham so they must be bad” lol which was somewhat true at that time. I do feel better about where we are now but il admit certain areas on our depth chart make me nervous when it’s time for those certain positions to make plays. But everyone on the field has the ability to make the plays. Hopefully playoff scouting and practice for it will help clarify people’s roles and assignments. I do think end of day it’s Reidsville, Shelby, Monroe and possibly Salisbury the 4 teams to watch.

It’s funny. People on Wentworth side of town says” the rams aren’t that good this year, they struggled vs Rockingham so they must be bad” lol which was somewhat true at that time. I do feel better about where we are now but il admit certain areas on our depth chart make me nervous when it’s time for those certain positions to make plays. But everyone on the field has the ability to make the plays. Hopefully playoff scouting and practice for it will help clarify people’s roles and assignments. I do think end of day it’s Reidsville, Shelby, Monroe and possibly Salisbury the 4 teams to watch.

Yeah, but I feel we cleaned some of it up. I like the rotation we got at olb. We are rotating 4 guys. J9 is really good at safety so far.

Lot of guys were out + some guys were in different positions + Rockingham isnt a bad team at all. They beat who they should beat, beat teams you think they wouldn't, but have 3 losses to Rams, Eastern Guilford and Dudley which no one would give them a chance against.

I just think most on here will predict Monroe, I know Chopper will be all on that action. If the game even happens. I think Shelby and Reidsville will meet, that would be a heavyweight fight in the 2nd or 3rd round.
Depending on what group you end up in, there's a few other schools besides Monroe, Shelby and Burns that you shouldn't let get a lead on you or stay within 10 points.

I hope this Morehead win doesnt affect the Rams RPI that much, Morehead is a complete dumpster fire!! And just think they petitioned to move down to 2A lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT