ADVERTISEMENT

Zamir White

Zamir White played a significant role in the Raiders spoiling the Kansas City Chiefs' Christmas, in addition to having a fantastic day today. An excellent ground game and a crucial 43-yard run. With each carry averaging five yards. He performed an outstanding job standing in for Josh Jacobs. His opportunity to showcase his explosive skill will only increase with increased playing time.

Im glad they beat the Chiefs

Former Scotland back big day at kansas city today 22/145 yds..
Easily the best high school back ive ever seen strap it up.. his time here I’ll never forget..
Shine yeah pa. Dat fella was ah-running his tail off. I am so proud of him and I hopes he makes his millions. Infact I know he'll earn his fair share my cousin. Thu way that line blocked for him on dat 43yd run is thu way they shall always block so he can shine. By thu way, Zamir has to buy the whole line Air Jordans if he gets over 100yds per game...no for real...true story.

Merry Christmas Zamir
~ S2V ~

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Zamir may be thu best RB out of NC to ever enter the NFL. Wont see another one in another 20 yeers. Actually in about four monts, good ole Drake Maye will become the best QB. I can still remember thu glory years watching him at Myers Park - The Best. Plain simple

Heck, Young aint doing nothing over up yonder with them Panthers. #1 pick?!?!?

Sup with dat pa?

Former Scotland back big day at kansas city today 22/145 yds..
Easily the best high school back ive ever seen strap it up.. his time here I’ll never forget..
Any news about his first new vehicle, house, or investment of any kind?

He bought his Mama a car and a himself a Horse it appears. He also donated thanksgiving meals to the community in Laurinburg this year.
Zamir is a really modest man. I'm interested to know what kind of horse he bought because horses are his thing. What a wonderful time to give back to his own neighborhood. Thanksgiving is one of the most beloved holidays for all of us, aside from Christmas. I'm hoping he'll put money toward long-term home rentals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT