ADVERTISEMENT

YVC Score Updates

This SD is the worst team I have ever seen. I didn't think it could get any worse than seeing us play against WS. I will take a win anyways we can get it! Go Dogs!

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Susan, it's just good to see the Dogs winning. 3 successful extra points. Sleehrat84, good call tonight so far
I concur! I am so glad we wont have a goose egg at the end of the season. It just hurts my heart watching the quality we are witnessing. Hopefully these young men will work hard and win 5 games or so next year. It is going to take a lot of work and I hope Mason and staff are up for the challenge.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
29-14 AHS. 1:00 left in the 3rd. No Julius Smith 70 yard ko return. AHS 36- SD 14

It was so good to make my first game of the year. Better yet we won...There is some talent on this Albemarle team just not a whole lot. There were 6 not dressed out. Injuries I guess. Anyway they are small and not in real good shape. We started to tire in the third quarter. These kids were so excited to get their first win..I so enjoyed this game with my good friend Sleehrat, who drove me and took good care of me. I was impressed with the way our coaches were involved with the kids. I think they are doing an outstanding job with these kids. So this may or may not be our only win this year. but if these kids stay with it we could be a pretty good football team in a couple of years. Lots of talent coming from the middle school and youth leagues.
Missed my friend Bluebones but don't worry Bones I gave the refs hell for the two of us...
The weather was great I was with good friends and the dogs won...All in all a great night.....Thanks again Nipit........

The NCC knows how to boo a bad call. Tonight they sounded like the ghosts at Halloween. The crew called about 10 penalties on AHS in the first quarter. Two nice touchdowns were called back too. Buddy, it was a fun night.

It was so good to make my first game of the year. Better yet we won...There is some talent on this Albemarle team just not a whole lot. There were 6 not dressed out. Injuries I guess. Anyway they are small and not in real good shape. We started to tire in the third quarter. These kids were so excited to get their first win..I so enjoyed this game with my good friend Sleehrat, who drove me and took good care of me. I was impressed with the way our coaches were involved with the kids. I think they are doing an outstanding job with these kids. So this may or may not be our only win this year. but if these kids stay with it we could be a pretty good football team in a couple of years. Lots of talent coming from the middle school and youth leagues.
Missed my friend Bluebones but don't worry Bones I gave the refs hell for the two of us...
The weather was great I was with good friends and the dogs won...All in all a great night.....Thanks again Nipit........
Glad y'all got the win Buddy. Hope all is well.......

One of our best players did not play tonight. I was surprised with how many didn't play tonight as well.

How about them extra points? Lol.

Hoping this gives them alittle pep in their step.. They have a long way to go still great to see them get a w tonight. Enjoy the win and then get back to work.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT