ADVERTISEMENT

WRH @ South Columbus

You want to see wing-t football ran at its finest.... Show up Friday night

Gonna be tough. SC needs to make changes on Offense. They looked confused and out of sink...but that's been every game.

Defense started out well... Offense is terrible my sons 7-8 year old team could hold them under 20 points it seems

^^^ Whoa, calm down killer. I have no dog in this fight, but there is no reason to bash a team/school like that. You've got students that read these boards. You need to chill. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but sometimes a public board is not the place to express it.

What, do you live in a hole dude? South Columbus is 0-4 and still had a packed house. Our fan base does anything but suck, you just green with envy :D

Reactions: Days of Thunder
How is the old coach coming back to "help" working out now? You should of hired a coach and let him feel like a man as you would want if you just got a job and let him run his program. South Columbus is twirling in there own waste right now because they finally got flushed.

Stallions will be fine, played a really tough non-conference schedule. Would have been tough for anybody in our conference to come out of those 1st 4 games with a winning record. South started off slow last year and came back to win 5 games after they got into the conference.

You were sold out tonite,but never have I seen a SC offense look like this. I'll bet no more than 5 different off. plays were run. Then they were not executed right. 4 times South didn't have enough players on field.
I'm just saying what I saw. It looked as though SC had not even practiced this week. Come on. Kids were thing too much tonite.
No confidence at all. I hate to see what is a power house team look confused. I hope they can turn it around. I've never said this before but u need a staff including HC. U lost
Willie,Jake,Tony just to mention a few.

Sold out? WRH side was almost empty I've seen both sides packed full with people wrapped all the way around the track fence before .... How many tickets did we have lol

Busey is just a troll.....no need to pay him attention...Probably came from a long line of trolls.....Mom, Dad, Grandparents....ect....were probably trolls....his kids (if he can have any) will probably turn out to be trolls.....

Could have some anger issues also...No job, can't pay rent, ect, ect...

My bad Core, I was talking about the South Columbus side. I was a little surprised at how few people came from WR-H. Just havin a little fun with Berry. And I agree with you Gotoblue, lot of work to do on the offensive side of the ball.

Well I missed understood but I was surprised at WRH turnout.... Stallion nation brings more to the party on away games than that.... In the good or bad seasons

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT