ADVERTISEMENT

Wrh scrimmage 8-10

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
wrh scrimmaged teams from South Brunswick, white oak, Pender, FarmVille Central tonight. Was very pleased on how the dogs looked. On offense they scored around 11 times and didn’t give up any scores. Qb position looked better than I thought. The 2 that came over from SWO will help out tremendously. Our running game is a thing of beauty. Ready to see us against some better competition.

Reactions: dogs79
wrh scrimmaged teams from South Brunswick, white oak, Pender, FarmVille Central tonight. Was very pleased on how the dogs looked. On offense they scored around 11 times and didn’t give up any scores. Qb position looked better than I thought. The 2 that came over from SWO will help out tremendously. Our running game is a thing of beauty. Ready to see us against some better competition.
I agree g-dog. What you think about defense. Big and strong I think

Wallace was the best overall team today. South Brunswick offense looked great, pretty good running game. Well against FC, and WO. Pender surprised me, there defense was pretty good, I don't think Wallace scored on their defense, if they did, I didn't see it. I know Pender did get a interception against Wallace.

Wallace was using the Pender scrimmage to work on passing. They threw it almost every play. The interception wasn’t the qbs fault from what I seen. The receiver misran the route.

Reactions: kenan98 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT