ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

Gotta like the WRH posters, though. They don’t sandbag, they give their true feelings on the game, no sugarcoating it, and willing to bet some “bread” on their team, if you want to put a wager on it. They are my kind of posters. Of course, The Ram posters are cool, too, but the Bulldog posters are new to the 2A realm, and have brought even more life to the best football forum on this site, the 2A forum. Y’all look across the 2A landscape now, there are some great teams in 2A, man.
Shit ! That's nice. I don't know one WRH fan that don't respect Shelby. The pinnacle. Was told today y'all panicked against Hibriten. Hope to tie your four straight.

Shit ! That's nice. I don't know one WRH fan that don't respect Shelby. The pinnacle. Was told today y'all panicked against Hibriten. Hope to tie your four straight.
It’s all good, my man. I will have the DVR set for this game Saturday night, and enjoy it once I get off of work later that night. Fun matchup, probable start to what may be/likely will be multiple state championship meetings between these two programs in 2A.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Hey Lion. You the only one that has said anything about WRH success in 2a. Most were doubters. All we heard was negative crap. Four straight ships. I think we gonna do it. I don't see any weakness at this point

It’s all good, my man. I will have the DVR set for this game Saturday night, and enjoy it once I get off of work later that night. Fun matchup, probable start to what may be/likely will be multiple state championship meetings between these two programs in 2A.

Wish I could DVR it as well, but living in Duplin County I can't watch 2 of the Duplin County teams playing. That makes sense o_O

That being said I'm gonna be watching both of them in person anyway lol

Wish I could DVR it as well, but living in Duplin County I can't watch 2 of the Duplin County teams playing. That makes sense o_O

That being said I'm gonna be watching both of them in person anyway lol
Yeah, that’s a bad break for Duplin County. It’s fun watching the replay of the game with the tv commentary, more fun for the winners, obviously.

Last edited:
Everyone in Reidsville knows the reason why we did not score more points against South Columbus. We just choose not to say it publicly in this forum.

Reactions: TheMule
Congrats Reidsville for making it back to another State Championship game. Good luck from one great tradition to another.

Agreed rams can score. anyway they want to. coach knows how to play the game. he wasn't scared last 2 games. he was planning ahead on this game not wanting to show stuff until this week. Has done this a few times in his time at Reidsville

Agreed rams can score. anyway they want to. coach knows how to play the game. he wasn't scared last 2 games. he was planning ahead on this game not wanting to show stuff until this week. Has done this a few times in his time at Reidsville
Yeah. I thought that was what y'all meant.

I hope u not nieve enough to think they are the only one that holding stuff and preparing for this team or that team hope u know wrh has something in store for reidsville too.. Should be a great game !!!

Reactions: dogs79
Not nieve. Coach Teague even held back an entire playbook from Reidvsille then took it to college and was destroying teams with it. wish we ran that offense. maybe see some on Saturday. at end of day. players have to make plays. in 2005 vs shelby we didnt make plays until down 26-3. in 4th. and had ball down 8 with chance to tie . didn't make enough plays

I'm a reidsville fan. but I am a realist. I'm more a believer in our offense than defense. maybe just because of im not a believer in who we played . but I see weaknesses that worried me but not going to say on here. ram fans knows if they being honest. just up to WRH to find it. which if great coach they will

I think Reidsville has kept their offense kinda under wraps the last couple of games (at least I think that's what Ram 90 was referring to).........Will definitely have to open up the playbook to beat WRH.....Coach Teague has been doing this a long time (since 1992 at Reidsville except for a 3 year sabbatical), so i trust he knows what will and won't work come Sat. nite

Well we have two coaches who will being playing a chess match,wrh coach has coached for a big time school out in alabama (hoover) who won mutiple rings if not mistaken he is a defensive guru who has players in pro right now that hes coached ,so he has seen any and every offense their is to see and knows how to adjust in game that not just at halftime ,everyone peeps looking at the NE game if u knew footbll those two offenses were tit for tat the #4 ranked offense in the nation ,and wrh offense not ranked at all not in the top but our defense when needed a stop stepped up and made it. So bring all y trick or treats to chapel hill and well see who comes out on top WRH OR THE VILLE!!! Lets see who wants it more

Weather could possibly turn this into a running game and take away the air threat. I personally would like to see a game with bad weather where both teams are forced to run.

Weather could possibly turn this into a running game and take away the air threat. I personally would like to see a game with bad weather where both teams are forced to run.
Weather forecast I'm seeing says rain gone by evening. The rain may help Ed in the afternoon game. Their defense is good enough to stop a one dimensional running team.

National Weather Service for Chapel Hill
Saturday ... Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Saturday Night ... Mostly clear, with a low around 24.

I'll reply to this with an update about Thursday.

That previous post was on Sunday ... here's what they say today:
National Weather Service for Chapel Hill
Saturday
A chance of snow, possibly mixing with rain after 10am, then gradually ending. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Saturday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.

Looks like pretty much the same forecasted temps but now with a mix of precip.

“I don’t really feel like they got a key player we got to watch” - Willy Blackstock, Reidsville safety ....

Really found this funny and I know the guys from WRH will as well. Two words.

Javonte Williams ....

I'm here to tell you, Willy blackstock is a man. This young man has been through much more than anyone else probably on either team. People remember him for the fumble against Northern a couple years ago. He left the team and missed all of last year and now is back with a fresh mind this year. I for one am proud of him and hope the best for him and his family. I hope you see this Willy, I'm rooting for you. Keep rolling on bro

I'm here to tell you, Willy blackstock is a man. This young man has been through much more than anyone else probably on either team. People remember him for the fumble against Northern a couple years ago. He left the team and missed all of last year and now is back with a fresh mind this year. I for one am proud of him and hope the best for him and his family. I hope you see this Willy, I'm rooting for you. Keep rolling on bro
No disrespect at all to Willy I’m sure he is a great person but he knew what he was doing when he said that. He took a direct jab at WRH.

that's not a jab. that's being honest. they would say same about reidsville players. you have to look at it as being a team and not 1 player is greater than the team. He meant nothing by it.

I hope the weather is not too much of a factor. This is a lifetime experience for most of the players and I hope the games are settled by the players and coaches rather than by weather conditions.

Hoping every team has the opportunity to showcase the best parts of their game.

And when the games are over I hope all the posters will be gracious as winners or losers.

Highschool sports maybe the purest athletic contests we have left. Players giving it their all and most of them have zero chance of playing at the next level.

I may leave the stadium heart broken on Saturday but I think I will take that chance for the opportunity to wake up Saturday morning with the opportunity for my team to be state champion.

It is the competition we love and competition demands a winner and a loser. Be good to your fellow fans on the opposite side of the field.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT