ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

Crow is a dish best served to those who are way over confident. You guys haven't seen or read one Reidsville poster talking trash or not giving you guys the credit you deserve. I've seen very little respect for Reidsville. I'm not saying who will win but I promise you haven't played a defense like ours. For 2 years, we've listened to everyone question this team and who and what they are. You very well may defeat us, but it won't be by much and it won't be because we don't show up ready to play.

Gotta talk trash. Don't know how long you be on top.
Absolutely. If you can't talk trash now, you never can.
I enjoy reading posts that I hope the posters aren't serious about.
Of course, sometimes that trash talking becomes being trashed after the game.:)

Crow is a dish best served to those who are way over confident. You guys haven't seen or read one Reidsville poster talking trash or not giving you guys the credit you deserve. I've seen very little respect for Reidsville. I'm not saying who will win but I promise you haven't played a defense like ours. For 2 years, we've listened to everyone question this team and who and what they are. You very well may defeat us, but it won't be by much and it won't be because we don't show up ready to play.
Chill, it’s just for fun! We got much respect for Reidsville, I’ve seen your record. Join the fun we don’t take it personal.
Really tho, great program really impressive history and great coaching. Can’t wait to see you folks tomarrow!

Reactions: dogs79
You have to talk trash. It could end tomorrow. And in this case, for one of us, it literally is gonna end tomorrow. Or Sunday.

You guys have to remember. The Rams have the most awesome force in nature on our side. The Rams have to win to give 98/72/xx champion is perfect scenario for the off season. He needed for Shelby to lose a tough game and Reidsville to win in their “cakewalk” bracket. His words not mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ram2012 and dogs79
OMG, I see Abel,Pinnix and the Rankin boys with snowshoes headed out East!! lol

if it snows another 2-4 inches later tonite....it'll be iffy as far as travel...roads were terrible this afternoon with wrecks everywhere....some of the blame goes to the weather forecasters who kept saying...little if any accumulation.....what a laugh....weathermen have enough egg on their faces to make eggnog for the holidays.........

if it snows another 2-4 inches later tonite....it'll be iffy as far as travel...roads were terrible this afternoon with wrecks everywhere....some of the blame goes to the weather forecasters who kept saying...little if any accumulation.....what a laugh....weathermen have enough egg on their faces to make eggnog for the holidays.........

It's all entertainment anymore. no real news at all. Who can they scare into watching and getting ratings up to sell advertising. Good luck to your Rams tomorrow night.I know they will be prepared to play and win.

It’s all in game men ship! We both love our programs but at the end of the day, it’s all about these great young men!!

Reactions: dogs79
You have to talk trash. It could end tomorrow. And in this case, for one of us, it literally is gonna end tomorrow. Or Sunday.

You guys have to remember. The Rams have the most awesome force in nature on our side. The Rams have to win to give 98/72/xx champion is perfect scenario for the off season. He needed for Shelby to lose a tough game and Reidsville to win in their “cakewalk” bracket. His words not mine.
Just a guess, but I am thinking Champ 98/72/XX is sitting in a corner somewhere doing a well earned "Time Out" for his embarrassing Fake News fiasco. We may not hear from him for quite a while.

He didn't show much respect for a great Wallace Rose Hill team and a great Mountain Heritage team and all the other 2A contenders by labeling them "cakewalk" teams.

I am approximately 30 miles from Reidsville High and it's doing absolutely nothing right now. The roads were way worse off than they are right now.

Reactions: 96panther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT