ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

weathermen can say what they think will happen. once again shows that only the good Lord really knows.

Hibriten has a lot to do with ED lookin terrible. Not particularly a Hibriten fan, or either team for that matter, but HIBRITEN is what is making ED look terrible. They found out early that ED can neither pass, nor defend the pass. Shored up the run after an ED score and caught the ED defense pinching up against the run for two big pitch and catch scores and that was that until the game was secured. At this level you need to both run AND pass, at least just a little bit. I wonder if ANY of these eastern teams can pass the ball or defend against it? Seems like they all subscribe to the exact same playbook. With three plays, and a lot of punts. Then stop the run at all costs.

BTW Congratulations to Hibriten! You are no longer the bridesmaid, but a well used bride.

Hibriten has a lot to do with ED lookin terrible. Not particularly a Hibriten fan, or either team for that matter, but HIBRITEN is what is making ED look terrible. They found out early that ED can neither pass, nor defend the pass. Shored up the run after an ED score and caught the ED defense pinching up against the run for two big pitch and catch scores and that was that until the game was secured. At this level you need to both run AND pass, at least just a little bit. I wonder if ANY of these eastern teams can pass the ball or defend against it? Seems like they all subscribe to the exact same playbook. With three plays, and a lot of punts. Then stop the run at all costs.

I said all week the team that completes the most passes will win.

Special Teams has played a big role today....some teams failing to make the simplest plays on punts has been big....Mt Airy making some big mistakes on special teams same for Mallard Creek....Hibriten punter changed that game made it hard for ED...ED had a muffed punt....ND had a failed fake punt

First play of the game.....wasnt hotdoging when I talked about that kid...he is a gamer #3 for WRH

Motsinger probably doesnt want to do it but #21 and #3 need to be on the field on defense aswell....different team defensively when they are in the field......Reidsville making it look too easy

ok it's gonna be a high scoring game..

..and Reidsville looks like they don't have enough size upfront to match a strong run game

Reidsville runs the ball all the way down field, gets on 3 yard line ad calls a pass play that get intercepted and ran back for a TD. Smdh

Coaching coming into play again....why try to throw when your running the ball the way you were...now your behind the chains big time....your up run it till they stop it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT