ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

I know there is a ton of time left in this game but I can't imagine Wallace coughing up a two score lead and about to get the ball back.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Another good stop by Wallace defense....now Coach dont over think it...your up...run the ball

My Dogs are letting Reidsville hang around . Hope it doesn't come back and bite them. reidsville gets the ball to start 2nd half

WRH had chances to go up possibly 3 scores failing in the redzone....Reidsville gets the ball to start the 3rd with a chance to tie.....I need not remind Wallace fans of 04,05 state title games you have a chance to put a team away or atleast put em down you gotta capatilize on it.....I still think Wallace holda on to win

But Reidsville wasn’t worried about any key players hahaha. Javonte Williams has only had his appetizer now he is really about to start eating.

I saw some guys giving Duplin guys a hard time when they said #3 Williams possibly one of the best RBs in the state....I guess they believe now...

Those Rams will rise up! Couldn't really care who wins, but want 72 to eat it!

I think he plays both ways in second half and the Dogs finish strong

I agree State title on the line go all in....think they were saving #3 and #21 for only offense in the first half to make sure they rested...both can be very effective on defense aswell

Tie game good drive by Reidsville...had RB stopped behind the line on a 4th and 1 gotta wrap up and make those plays....lets see if Wallace answers...still not playing their big guns both ways so they should be rested

Had no idea Williams was Ivy league material. I can see him being an Ivy league all star or even a key player at Stanford

Had no idea Williams was Ivy league material. I can see him being an Ivy league all star or even a key player at Stanford

Rumor on Unc premium board is Williams will be offered by Unc tonight and is schedule to stay in Chapel Hill overnight to visit tomorrow with coaches. Take it for whatever it’s worth.

Reactions: 7heels
Same here. ...now they’re showing some trash celebrity interview show.

Stream is out on the actual TV broadcast also so must be down from stadium end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT