ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

Wallace-Rose Hill.

I have a lot of respect for Reidsville though. Hoping and expecting a good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackbulldog
Whew, I expect a slobber knocker, run and gun type of game. Wallace can play any type of game you want, but man they live to run and run to live. They can wear a team down quicker than any team I have ever seen. Reidsville. BE A WEAR of DAWGS at the ship.

The dogs have added a passing game to their rushing arsenal....track meet in Chapel Hill with theses two teams

Not sure it's been announced yet. One game will be at 3 p.m. and the other at 7:00 p.m.

Reactions: 96panther
Good luck dogs! I’m pulling for you guys
Thank you and we are pulling for the Vikings, you guys look good!!! We predicted that you all would dominate 1AA this year! I see you guys hosting up that state championshipTrophy

Reactions: dogs79
after the dominant performance WRH put on SWO tonight, im not sure anyone can stop them! Reidsville is a true legendary powerhouse of high school football in NC, but WRH is playing at a very high level right now! i know Reidsville will bring it like they always do, but im not sure they can slow down the WRH offensive machine! still Reidsville is Reidsville! it should be a great game!

I really don't see how anyone can stop WRH. Dogs are a machine. WRH is playing as well as I've ever seen them play. Offensive juggernaut. Who would have thought this years offense would be this good. I thought the defense would carry us. 35-21 dogs

They will not score 49 on us... Period! Trey Robinson averaged 250 yards per game this season and we held him 40 yds under his worst performance of the the season of 176. I will venture to guess that Reidsville will be the best Defense you have seen all season.

Gonna be an epic matchup for sure. Reidsville has 20 State championships. WRH has 6. Our qb continues to get better every game. We are not a one trick doggy!!

I really don't see how anyone can stop WRH. Dogs are a machine. WRH is playing as well as I've ever seen them play. Offensive juggernaut. Who would have thought this years offense would be this good. I thought the defense would carry us. 35-21 dogs
after seeing what your Dogs are doing now, i take back what i said about WRH being a "little" down this year after we beat you! we just have a great defense and put on a great defensive performance against your Dogs! you werent down! we are both just very good!

We've played some great defenses this year, and some very explosive offenses as well. This should be an outstanding game between 2 great programs. I hope my Dogs win but gonna be a very, very tough task against a great Reidsville team.

They will not score 49 on us... Period! Trey Robinson averaged 250 yards per game this season and we held him 40 yds under his worst performance of the the season of 176. I will venture to guess that Reidsville will be the best Defense you have seen all season.
Maybe the best. But, I doubt it. I think ED was the best. Don't think Reidsville has played a team like WRH. Probly the best balanced offense the dogs have had.

Don't think Reidsville will be the favorite..WRH will be a 4 to 5 pt favorite.......Reidsville hasn't been an underdog in a game since a 2nd round playoff game in 2015 (to Lincolnton).................................

Javonte Williams. The best running back in the state. Put that on your bulletin board. Bad thing is, you can't key on him.

Defense wins championships and Reidsville has a good one think most scored on them was 20 tonight and think high point andrews put 20 on them think the team with least turnovers wins the game. Guessing a score between 35-28 going either teams way don't see a blowout in this game

We will be underdogs vs wrh. But the rams won't back down.
Really? You think so? I mean, don’t get me wrong, WRH has impressed the heck out of me moving up from 1A, and they have awesome posters, the Duplin County teams have impressed me, period, but Reidsville is the more belanced team. It’s going to be difficult for them to just line up, and run against you guys, they’re certainly athletic, though. I look forward to watching both championship games from the couch next week, planning to take that day off.

Just because you haven't lost, doesn't mean your the favorite. But, Reidsville maybe favored.
i didnt mean that as disrespect to WRH, or to say WRH isnt as good as Reidsville. im just saying it in regards to Reidsville being the defending 2A champ, and still undefeated this year! its all about giving Reidsville the respect they have earned as defending 2A champ! that being said, i wouldnt be surprised at all if WRH, the three time defending 1AA champ, wins this game!

Reactions: dogs79
Really? You think so? I mean, don’t get me wrong, WRH has impressed the heck out of me moving up from 1A, and they have awesome posters, the Duplin County teams have impressed me, period, but Reidsville is the more belanced team. It’s going to be difficult for them to just line up, and run against you guys, they’re certainly athletic, though. I look forward to watching both championship games from the couch next week, planning to take that day off.

I agree Reidsville is the more balanced team and it's gonna take 100% effort from the Dogs to limit the big plays as much as possible. We also need a few of our own to happen hopefully. Reidsville is a great team and great program that is super deep in state title history and nothin but respect from me and it's well deserved.

I think we should be a slight dog. I think Wrh is better than Heritage and we got by the skin of our teeth. Now mh is a good team though.

i didnt mean that as disrespect to WRH, or to say WRH isnt as good as Reidsville. im just saying it in regards to Reidsville being the defending 2A champ, and still undefeated this year! its all about giving Reidsville the respect they have earned as defending 2A champ! that being said, i wouldnt be surprised at all if WRH, the three time defending 1AA champ, wins this game!
Well. I have always believed that to be the man, you got to beat the man. We are the man ,also. So. Where you coming from? Sure, you disrespecting. I don't care how quietly you say it. 4-peat baby!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT