ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

that's not a jab. that's being honest. they would say same about reidsville players. you have to look at it as being a team and not 1 player is greater than the team. He meant nothing by it.
Unlike one of the other games - i.e. one player for East Montgomery had to be keyed on - WF-R has several players you can't overlook just because they have Williams.

Tiger i saw the interviews of the players of reidsville,they were a little cocky in their interviews the WR ,said all we got to do is pass on em and get the ball down the field,the other kid said its not one player to key on ok u will see #3 all night long and if u think mtn. Was tough wrh is a totally different animal . i know u seen wrh play they seen tape not the actual team in person they are in for a rude awakening i hope wrh players seen those interviews and when ita over we do interveiws as CHAMPS!!!

Reactions: dogs79
Really! A offensive player said get the ball down field and a defensive player said we can’t key on one player! Maybe we should just kneel down to y’all.

Reactions: Goldram and dogs79
As for our WR’s.. your secondary can’t check #1,#2,#11,#12 or#15..y’all will see Saturday!!

Reactions: Goldram
Ok we cant check em ,even ☝ of ya fans said hes not thrilled about ya defense. If u think u gonna just pass ya way down the field good luck

Yea ram fan put the puppies back in the place its easier said thaN DONE AS MY FRIEND GOOB SAYS "GET READY FOR THE BOOM!!!! DC3!!

According to some experts on another board, the Rams won't stop the 'best running back in the state' and it's supposed to be a blow out with Wallace by at least 3 tds.

31-21 dogs. Williams and company just 2 much. As far as our pass defense goes I am very confident they will rise to the occasion.

I don’t think Reidsville’s passing game compares to Havelock’s. And WRH was able to stop that on a clear night. Factor in weather and Mother Nature and it will be hard to pass in general. That leaves one option a track meet with WRH and Reidsville will not win that battle. Y’all may have beat teams from the East before but I don’t think y’all have ever beat a team from Duplin County.

WRH 35 Reidsville 21

Reactions: blackbulldog
I don’t think Reidsville’s passing game compares to Havelock’s. And WRH was able to stop that on a clear night. Factor in weather and Mother Nature and it will be hard to pass in general. That leaves one option a track meet with WRH and Reidsville will not win that battle. Y’all may have beat teams from the East before but I don’t think y’all have ever beat a team from Duplin County.

WRH 35 Reidsville 21
I guess you are familiar with Reidsville's passing game.:eek:

We aren't some scubs is my point. Go back to any year
I know y’all arent scrubs but y’all also haven’t had any competition come from the East in quite sometime. Y’all arent playing any “scrubs” from the East anymore. And WRH has played 2 possibly 3 teams better than y’all this year. WRH is easily the toughest y’all will have faced all year. Iron sharpens iron and from what I have seen from the Dogs they are looking the best I have ever seen them. And that my friend is a scary thought.

2 inches of snow on the ground in Reidsville already and its not supposed to stop until 3 pm tomorrow

That would be a wise choice. Sunny and a high of 39 is the current forecast (for what that's worth). If you want accurate weather, look outside.
Would cut into the Panthers game but safety is #1 concern. Better conditions would also allow both teams to play there best game and either side wouldn’t be able to blame it on weather. I say postpone but I know my opinion doesn’t matter at all.

They need to go ahead and move game to Sunday...just left Reidsville high school..seems impossible that the buses would be allowed to pull out tomorrow based on road conditions

That would be a wise choice. Sunny and a high of 39 is the current forecast (for what that's worth). If you want accurate weather, look outside.
Sorry, but its snowing so hard I can't see anything outside.:(

Wonder how Hibriten will make it down to Chapel Hill from Lenoir tomorrow?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT