ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

Its something wrong with Stan if u think that then i guess u never seen WRH play, as play the better competition that rdsville and they better be ready or they might get blown out.35- 14,O i forgot yall pass the ball to wow news flash wrh has played 4 spread teams this year and 4 running teams so weve seen whatever that offense yall run before so i say good luck if you think that stan...

Dogs 79 please tell him to stop them its easier said than done ,and u will get hurt by 6 others

Its lrg a clothing company its also a lion and a jaguar on it with the letters lrg its actually expensive but i guess u dont shop where i do in urban stores like DTLM,BASIX,GBX,etc.. Its actually a L on the jeans right pocket and i have a giraffe on the left pocket still have it might where it Sat. O yea u can look it up online LiftedResearchGroup u will see their clothing rather expensive ..

Its lrg a clothing company its also a lion and a jaguar on it with the letters lrg its actually expensive but i guess u dont shop where i do in urban stores like DTLM,BASIX,GBX,etc.. Its actually a L on the jeans right pocket and i have a giraffe on the left pocket still have it might where it Sat. O yea u can look it up online LiftedResearchGroup u will see their clothing rather expensive ..

I might be more familiar with urban clothing than you imagine lol.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Oh, I thought it might have something to do with the fact that Carolina is heavily recruiting a certain WRH player but they are not interested in any Reidsville players. Just I am a cynical old fan who believes college's will do most anything to gain a recruiting advantage.:confused:

Huge difference between UNC dressing rooms and visitors.

I do remember in 2002 the Rams were considered home team but we sat on the visitors side of the stadium. I don’t recall any of the other years.

Come to think of it..... there was a freshman Bandys linebacker that ended up at Wake Forest.

Watching a lot of highlights on 3. Very good player but lots of his highlights are from poor tackling and not swarming the ball. I'm sure he's not easy to bring down, but he'll have guys hanging all over him.

Watch all the video u want u but u not playing ,i hope they key on him and 5 or more other players will hurt them the majority of our starters got hurt thats y its not alot of video on them,but they are back healthy and ready to go to war..

Watch all the video u want u bot playing right,i hope they key on him and 5 or more other players will hurt him the majority of our starters got hurt thats y its not slot of video on them,but they are back healthy and ready to go to war..
So I'm assuming you don't think Reidsville has anything for you guys? No one you think you need to stop or be aware of or account for? If that's the case, shut the post down and get ready for Friday. There's not one Reidsville poster crowing about anything, so on Saturday night regardless of out come don't say...Reidsville is the best team we've played. Props to the Reidsville D or anything else. If we win, don't disappear on us

So I'm assuming you don't think Reidsville has anything for you guys? No one you think you need to stop or be aware of or account for? If that's the case, shut the post down and get ready for Friday. There's not one Reidsville poster crowing about anything, so on Saturday night regardless of out come don't say...Reidsville is the best team we've played. Props to the Reidsville D or anything else. If we win, don't disappear on us
If reidsville wins,I will give y'all all credit deserved

What happened in the South Columbus game. No dought WRH would have beat them bye 50

I heard a different take on the SC game. Heard SC moved the ball on you guys fairly well and they had a lot of self inflicted miscues.

Reactions: dogs79
Gotta like the WRH posters, though. They don’t sandbag, they give their true feelings on the game, no sugarcoating it, and willing to bet some “bread” on their team, if you want to put a wager on it. They are my kind of posters. Of course, The Ram posters are cool, too, but the Bulldog posters are new to the 2A realm, and have brought even more life to the best football forum on this site, the 2A forum. Y’all look across the 2A landscape now, there are some great teams in 2A, man.

Who said anything about the west ream not having anything,where that come from if i cant speak on two outstanding players then tjere no need for anyone of us posting anything shut the forum down ,wjat kinda mess is that FB its fanls talking point blank trust me the coaches on both yeams getting their teams ready i guarantee ya defense will be keyed in on wrh offense trying to shut it down and vice versa.. Now neither team is going into this game thinking they gonna lose and the fans the same as the old saying goes" if you cant run with tHE big DOGS,then stay On ThE PORCH"!!cause as long as this forum is up both team fans are gonna talk smack!!!

Gotta like the WRH posters, though. They don’t sandbag, they give their true feelings on the game, no sugarcoating it, and willing to bet some “bread” on their team, if you want to put a wager on it. They are my kind of posters. Of course, The Ram posters are cool, too, but the Bulldog posters are new to the 2A realm, and have brought even more life to the best football forum on this site, the 2A forum. Y’all look across the 2A landscape now, there are some great teams in 2A, man.

I've met several of these guys and met with them to eat before the last 2 games. Even better in person. Plan on eating with them again Saturday.

Yeah it's been a few years since we've been back in 2a. As you posted, both WRH and Reidsville fans are super proud of their team and have every reason to be. A lot of schools would take both our successes in a heartbeat.
Don't get me wrong because the 1a was great as well. Some great posters from Murphy, Mt Airy, West Montgomery, Thomasville and Mitchell during the last few years. Unfortunately there's not many Starmount fans up here that I know of.

Lion we keep it 100!!!Wrh fans are not nieve to think there isnt any good teams out there across Nc how ludicrous is that to think .Shelby South Point Havelock Etc... Man these schools are royalty and we just trying to get on that same platform as a football program... And were headed that way...

Lion we keep it 100!!!Wrh fans are not nieve to think there isnt any good teams out there across Nc how ludicrous is that to think .Shelby South Point Havelock Etc... Man these schools are royalty and we just trying to get on that same platform as a football program... And were headed that way...
You’re there, bro, dominated 1AA, winning multiple state championships, and continued your championship caliber play in 2A. Props!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT