ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

The main difference in this year's Ram team compared to last years team is Special Teams. Our special teams is not as good. We don't have an explosive returner this year. This could be the first year in a log time we hadn't had one.

The main difference in this year's Ram team compared to last years team is Special Teams. Our special teams is not as good. We don't have an explosive returner this year. This could be the first year in a log time we hadn't had one.

Part of that reason is we don't get many chances at kr

Well i look at it like this a fan pushed a kid and the boys done right by diing what they done if someone pushed me its automatically a fight no question asked the rwfs wouldnt had to make a decision on me playing cause it wouldve gottn really ugly for everybody invovled that wasnt playing cause i know my brothers wouldve been the first ones to respond to the fight if they saw me throwing down ..so u can say all u want about the 94 team they done right by standing up for their brother in battle ,we play together we fight together,why the fans had to get that involved if their yeam was getting their behind whipped he shouldve told his team to do better , wrh has always been that tough no matter where or who they play this state and country nationally knows bout the dogs!!!

Reactions: dogs79
Well i look at it like this a fan pushed a kid and the boys done right by diing what they done if someone pushed me its automatically a fight no question asked the rwfs wouldnt had to make a decision on me playing cause it wouldve gottn really ugly for everybody invovled that wasnt playing cause i know my brothers wouldve been the first ones to respond to the fight if they saw me throwing down ..so u can say all u want about the 94 team they done right by standing up for their brother in battle ,we play together we fight together,why the fans had to get that involved if their yeam was getting their behind whipped he shouldve told his team to do better , wrh has always been that tough no matter where or who they play this state and country nationally knows bout the dogs!!!
Of course, the Western Guilford fans and players had a totally different version of what happened.;)

Everybody has a story but what the scoreboard say. Thats the only one that mattered they got smashed and couldnt handle it.. Thought those boys was some pushovers got fooled big time!!!

That was 94. We went on the win the championship that yr. A West Guilford fan pushed one of our players in the end zone resulting in the melee. I assume the refs considered that when they didn't eiect anyone.
I am well aware of the great talent on the WRH team and the really tough schedule they have played. I was responding to the claim that WRH would be one of the greatest teams that Reidsville has ever played.

That is a ridiculous claim made by a typical biased fan. All Time Great Teams don't lose to anyone.

Trivia memories: About 30 years or so ago I watched WRH play at Western Guilford in the Western Finals. WRH was thumping W Guilford pretty good and W Guilford started a fight as the game was ending. Virtually all of the WRH players participated in the brawl, which would have meant WRH would have had to forfeit the championship game the following week due to not being able to field a team.

The refs huddled for about 30-45 minutes before wisely making the decision to not disqualify the players involved.

So, the next time WRH fans want to cry about officials, you might want to remember what happened back when. They cut you a huge break, as they should have done.
WRONG! I was on the sidelines at that game and NO virtually all of WRHs players were not in that brawl! I remember it well. Only one player got pushed and he defended himself and one ran that way and did nothing but look on. Plus one of WG players shoved our head coach when he lined up for play on the end. Coach told the refs and they did nothing about it. There were just a lot of ppl there that night being sore losers. Next time you blast someone get your facts right, think about that!

I did say one of the best and I have never cried about officiating. Only once have I said we got screwed and got a friend that has pictures from channel 12 to prove it.

If you're talking about the '04 state title game against Thomasville, I have the pictures on my old blackberry phone. Most likely the same ones your friend has. I don't blame the Thomasville players because they were just doing their job at the time.

This thread about two really good teams facing each Other Saturday night has really been hijacked about some foolery that occurred when these players were not even born...#foolishness

Reactions: Ram2012 and dogs79
I am pulling for the Dogs. I intend on staying after our game to cheer them on! I believe this will be a very good game for the fans! Lot of explosive plays being made.

Reactions: 96panther
I'm thinking of watching the 2aa game.
does it cost another $10 to do that

They will not score 49 on us... Period! Trey Robinson averaged 250 yards per game this season and we held him 40 yds under his worst performance of the the season of 176. I will venture to guess that Reidsville will be the best Defense you have seen all season.
I can’t be sure cause I haven’t seen Reidsville play, but if you top E Duplin defense, your saying something. I think EDs defense is the best we’ll see all year. And I think Northeastern has the best offense we’ll see all year. Only one game left to prove me other wise.

I won't mind sitting with some dog fans before the game watching 2aa. I'm reidsville all the way. But like to watch good football regardless
WRH fans met several people at northeastern in Elizabeth City. Had a great time. We met new friends and I met a third cousin I didn't know I had. Then we all watch one the the best games you could see.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Well I will have to sit on reidsville side for game haha cant be associated with the opponent. Wouldn't be allowed back on tge ram faithful side. To some of the ram fans, this all that matters in their life until next season

For real though, if you all go to the 2aa finals saturday i would enjoy the football talk . Me and a buddy go to all rams games no matter the travel for past 9 years after my senior year at reidsville . Had a pretty good season that year defeating Shelby in title game

For real though, if you all go to the 2aa finals saturday i would enjoy the football talk . Me and a buddy go to all rams games no matter the travel for past 9 years after my senior year at reidsville . Had a pretty good season that year defeating Shelby in title game
We old guys that think we know fb. I can tell ya how good our bulldogs are.

You would get along great with most ram fans then, they scream and yell when up 50-0 at halftime at coach for not having team ready or making adjustments.

Reactions: DogsRunItUp
As a WRH fan posted, this game will come down to QB play. I hope we have a field general this game like we had last year!

I can’t be sure cause I haven’t seen Reidsville play, but if you top E Duplin defense, your saying something. I think EDs defense is the best we’ll see all year. And I think Northeastern has the best offense we’ll see all year. Only one game left to prove me other wise.
Hey nub. What's your travel plans Saturday. Us five plan on eating at cracker barrel exit 312 about 12:30. Ottis and his father from West Craven going I think.

Have they decided who is home and away yet? I know visiting fans are incouraged to park in craige deck and home Jackson deck

How many WRH fans do you think will go early and make a day of it? I imagine that turnout will determine how many ED fans stay late for WRH

Hey nub. What's your travel plans Saturday. Us five plan on eating at cracker barrel exit 312 about 12:30. Ottis and his father from West Craven going I think.
Not sure yet. I had thought of going up early and catching some of the N.Duplin game before heading to Chapel Hill in time for E.Duplins game. But I’m having 2nd thoughts due to ticket and parking prices, weather and time.

From what im hearing alot of bulldog fans are going up early to watch ED Play im going to watch ED. I got ED winng by 3 points...I might leave at 11 to watch some of ND game also.of course its gonna be alot of Duplinites in Chapel Hill we gonna fill oneside.

From what im hearing alot of bulldog fans are going up early to watch ED Play im going to watch ED. I got ED winng by 3 points...I might leave at 11 to watch some of ND game also.of course its gonna be alot of Duplinites in Chapel Hill we gonna fill oneside.
i just hope we win first of all, but i checked WRH, ED, Reidsville, and Hibriten's stats on Maxpreps, and i think WRH and ED are touchdown favorites. i know it wont be easy for either one of us to win, but imo both of our stats are more impressive than Hibriten and Reidsville's, especially considering our strength of schedule. go to Maxpreps and see for yourself.

i just hope we win first of all, but i checked WRH, ED, Reidsville, and Hibriten's stats on Maxpreps, and i think WRH and ED are touchdown favorites. i know it wont be easy for either one of us to win, but imo both of our stats are more impressive than Hibriten and Reidsville's, especially considering our strength of schedule. go to Maxpreps and see for yourself.
I hope you don't try to make a living betting on high school football games.:(

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT