ADVERTISEMENT

WRH/Reidsville thought predictions championship edition

I hope you don't try to make a living betting on high school football games.:(
lol. im definitely not guaranteeing victory for anybody, but imo numbers are really the only real insight when comparing teams other than the eye test. numbers dont lie.

lol. im definitely not guaranteeing victory for anybody, but imo numbers are really the only real insight when comparing teams other than the eye test. numbers dont lie.
Maybe that's why cal preps has ED a 4 point underdog and WRH a 1 point favorite.

If you give both Hibriten and Reidsville 7 points, odds are pretty good you will lose big time.:)

Reactions: 96panther
Maybe that's why cal preps has ED a 4 point underdog and WRH a 1 point favorite.

If you give both Hibriten and Reidsville 7 points, odds are pretty good you will lose big time.:)
we will see Saturday!

Letterlough played defense, runningback, and kickoff first man down field. He was unreal. Is he playing in college?
No he was too small to play LB in college, and not fast enough to play runningback beside on the D3 Level. He was playing on some home school football team. Not sure about he’s grades

That’s NCHSAA quirks. There have been a few times where home team gets visitors side, etc.
Oh, I thought it might have something to do with the fact that Carolina is heavily recruiting a certain WRH player but they are not interested in any Reidsville players. Just I am a cynical old fan who believes college's will do most anything to gain a recruiting advantage.:confused:

Huge difference between UNC dressing rooms and visitors.

Oh, I thought it might have something to do with the fact that Carolina is heavily recruiting a certain WRH player but they are not interested in any Reidsville players. Just I am a cynical old fan who believes college's will do most anything to gain a recruiting advantage.:confused:

"Williams’ play this season was enough to earn a spot at next month’s annual Shrine Bowl, a game pitting top seniors from North and South Carolina. Without an offer to begin his final high school season, he now has a few: Furman, Army, Navy, Elon, Harvard, Yale, Gardner Webb and Campbell."

Kinda hard to "heavily recruit" someone that doesn't even have a UNC offer, isn't it? Don't let your hate of UNC and your old school opinion get in the way of facts.

Reactions: blackbulldog
$10 to park. don't recall that charge at wake forest last year or nc state in the past. correct me if i'm wrong.

"Williams’ play this season was enough to earn a spot at next month’s annual Shrine Bowl, a game pitting top seniors from North and South Carolina. Without an offer to begin his final high school season, he now has a few: Furman, Army, Navy, Elon, Harvard, Yale, Gardner Webb and Campbell."

Kinda hard to "heavily recruit" someone that doesn't even have a UNC offer, isn't it? Don't let your hate of UNC and your old school opinion get in the way of facts.
You may be a little behind on your recruiting info. "Don't let your hate of UNC". I suspect a lot of Reidsville folks are scratching their heads at that one!:)

FWIW, I will probably watch the first game from the UNC football offices.

$10 to park. don't recall that charge at wake forest last year or nc state in the past. correct me if i'm wrong.
I think the $10 is for the parking decks. There are three. One at each end zone and one South of the stadium on home side.

Don't know about other places.

how do they choose who gets what locker room? do they flip a coin or what?

not sure but it stands to reason that home team uses home facilities unless you are recruiting a player on visiting team and you are unc. that trumps common sense logistics. court a recruit with the best in show and relegate others to lesser. just an opinion. either way no matter where you dress the field is the same for everyone. you don't play the game in the dressing room.

Bet. Get a couple more of your fans and we can have a Real Gentleman’s wager. Let me know where I can meet you at the game!!

No High Rollers lol but I believe in these guys. I didn’t get a ring in the 80’s so I’m with 100%

Reactions: 96panther
Well, wolf packer, you might be shocked, shocked I say, if you knew some of the N C State recruiting tactics involving the Wilson kid from Hillsborough Orange.
I like to believe Wilson saw the light and made the best decision for him/family

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT